Mar 29, 2023

Combined Edition - v0.185 Hotfix Uploaded

What's New:
  • Fixed a bug that causes Jump from Vicky's Sauna Scene to the Latest Scene
  • Updated Pixil's Fan Story - The Final Task to v0.4
  • Added a New Fan Story "Surprise for the Boss" by Bane71 & Globsis

It will be possible to add 2 more fan games?
I don't know exact names but:
in 1st there is Sophia and Dylan in hotel
in 2nd is with Sophia and Mr. Bennet

Reactions: naughtynafz

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It will be possible to add 2 more fan games?
I don't know exact names but:
in 1st there is Sophia and Dylan in hotel
in 2nd is with Sophia and Mr. Bennet
Think I already played a AWAM fan game with Sophia and Dylan in a motel, there car breaks down and some old fart picks them up and drops them off at a motel...

Edit: Ah yeah, it's called Motel: A Son and Brother story.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The timeline is just something I don't think most people - even those mocking it - fully understand. It's hard for anyone to fully understand 30-40yrs time in one's life, especially if you haven't even lived that long.
It's even harder when you're 11-13 years old, which judging by some comments is not uncommon amongst the fanbase. Trying to get your head around 40 years at that age is like trying to imagine infinity. I've also often thought that there's no intent evident to have any reasonable end in sight, on the part of the Dev but I do think it will end a lot sooner than in 40 years time.

Customer care is a business attribute only vaguely understood by L&P. I could say that he relates it to giving fans more of the characters showing popularity in the polls but all he's done in relation to that is to make Dylan a 2nd MC & give us a hell of a lot more of him, to the extent that he seems to be the leading MC. ('Now with a selection of kinks from which to choose').

My never-to-be-realised wish is that he would sell the game to someone, or some persons, with the knowledge, skills, writing ability & above all, motivation, to do justice to his popular creation. Watching it go downhill under the guiding hand of the one who came up with it has made me hope for a radical solution, despite this being no guarantee of improvement.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Facepalm from karleston, what a surprise. Time you came up with some proper comments or suggestions for AWAM of your own, or is it just a case of being easy to second guess &/or criticise the critics? Maybe you think everything is just great the way it is. Why not share your opinion....not about the critics, because we know what that is but about the game & the direction it's taking. Try coming up with an idea or two. Something original perhaps? Surely you've been here long enough now. Tell us why you think it's wonderful & people shouldn't comment, except to praise & express their unbridled joy, failing which, they should be silent. Do you think you'll feel the same in 40 years time? Are you one of L&P's virgin schoolboys?

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
It might be because you didn't do a certain thing in part 1 with Sam.
Did you let Sam sit behind Myriam to play the cello on his bed in part 1.
Did you let Sam see Myriam's areola's in part one after Sam gave her the wine after cutting the grass.
When Sam, Dylan and Liam were playing basketball, did you let Myriam tease Sam when spied through her bedroom door.
Did Myriam go to Sam's concert.
dude it's sophia not myriam lol, myriam is from another game tho.

Reactions: Boblyk

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Best route... unren the game. Look at ALL pictures, skip the BS limits even one missed or "shouldn't have done" events that can cause scenarios that take away the whole game. His limits are horse shit anyway.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So did y'all notice in the last update that Sophia brought up Dylan's birthday?

A super long time ago in this thread, I suggested Dylan's birthday and having a party, then when Sophia brings in Dylan's birthday cake, her top pops open and everyone gets a lovely surprise.

I think this party could be significant, almost 100% certain it is as something must happen at the party, it might be where Dylan and Sam's route combines back into one instead of separately, certainly an opportunity to combine both paths into one.

Could just be something simple like I suggested above.

Suspect the next update is for those that selected Dylan as comfortable with Sophia being with others and not a direct update to the one we just got, it's either Part 1 or Part 2 for Dylan but not both.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The husband is made to look like a fool. His IQ is estimated to be 60
It's true, but in the good wife path Liam is living a dream life:
he has a great job, he makes a lot of money, he has kids who are growing up without causing him much trouble, and, most importantly, he has a wonderful wife who loves him and has such a high sex drive that she's willing to fulfill all his sexual fantasies (from swapping partners to having threesomes with some of her bisexual playmates).

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes