kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
The huge potential about this VN/Game/Story is what keeps us here but the increasing amount of inconsistencies, plot holes, pure unbelievability contrasts to the original goals LP wanted. He is trying to be all things to all people and really is just making a muck of it all.
Drop realistic. It isn't. It's been 13 days since this family moved. 13 days. The son went to boarding school for 1 day then came home for break. 1 day. Then had 1 self defense lesson and beat up a bunch of thugs.
Sex education. Drop it. No mother goes around letting their son and daughter kiss, fondle them for sex education. Nor do they undress in front of a bunch of kids for the same reason. Drop the pretense. She likes it plain and simple. Just have her admit it.
"Nobody wants me like me sexually" Sophia is delusional because in 13 days almost everyone in this town has been trying to get in her pants. Except Ava.

I know it doesn't seem that way because it's been 5 years and what happened in one event seems completly forgotten in the next event.

I fully expect Sophia to have reverted in the next event and forgotten that dylan played with her fluffy chest pillows and will have to start again. But end with an interuptuon...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The huge potential about this VN/Game/Story is what keeps us here but the increasing amount of inconsistencies, plot holes, pure unbelievability contrasts to the original goals LP wanted. He is trying to be all things to all people and really is just making a muck of it all.
Drop realistic. It isn't. It's been 13 days since this family moved. 13 days. The son went to boarding school for 1 day then came home for break. 1 day. Then had 1 self defense lesson and beat up a bunch of thugs.
Sex education. Drop it. No mother goes around letting their son and daughter kiss, fondle them for sex education. Nor do they undress in front of a bunch of kids for the same reason. Drop the pretense. She likes it plain and simple. Just have her admit it.
"Nobody wants me like me sexually" Sophia is delusional because in 13 days almost everyone in this town has been trying to get in her pants. Except Ava.

I know it doesn't seem that way because it's been 5 years and what happened in one event seems completly forgotten in the next event.

I fully expect Sophia to have reverted in the next event and forgotten that dylan played with her fluffy chest pillows and will have to start again. But end with an interuptuon...
Screenshot_3.jpg

Reactions: McZoy and lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I don't believe Amber is hitting on Sophia either.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
This dev's milking fame finally arrived here on Brazilian game sites, it's a shame because this game has a lot of potential, here it only loses to being a dik and summertime saga in popularity

Reactions: oktabitt

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Unless L&P decides to change the dress's color and style or another choice gets a massive influx of votes, A3 will win with one day left. 264 total votes, A3 = 55 and B1 = 45, roughly about ten votes separate the two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the winner is...?

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes