sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing!

So where could they go this late in the evening? :unsure:

Restaurants are off the list, **if they still want to eat** they need to go to either a fast food place, something like the diner he went to with Ellie and Christine at noon (if it is open), or a pub that also serve food. Of course they will be overdressed in any case, which could be instrumental for another Dylan-saves-the-damsel-in-distress event if it has to be the case (people notice the dress, make fun of them for the dress and the age difference, starts to make comments about Sophia yada yada yada Sophia is impressed and feels even more secure and comfortable in the remaining part of the event)

We don't know much about the geography of San Alejo, since there is the ocean nearby there might be a promenade where they can have a romantic walk and also get something to eat, considering it's a Friday night and maybe the promenade is more lively than the city center.

The Asian restaurant he chose for this teaser does not feel like a posh restaurant to me (but we need to look at the prices on the menu first! :) ), probably it could be just one of the n-th they tried before giving up. I wonder if it will be used again though, the layout looks interesting for possible future scenes at the restaurant
View attachment 2696424
The restaurant premises are not very ergonomic. With so many seats, too many toilet cubicles, perhaps there is a dance club on another floor?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just had a thought - if L&P is going to add more Dylan events to raise him to be on par with Sophia, how much of it is going to be forced? While I haven't tested it, as far as I'm aware my playthrough still only has him turning up to get a haircut, then perhaps the chat with Sophia about her plans changing.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Im half way through the 1st episode and noticed this is a slow burning game but i cant deny even tho there is no sex, some scenes are hot and models are good too...My question is will the future sex scenes be like first husband sex? That scene was lame imo so if new scenes will be like that too i will drop it
nothing burning in this game bro....this is game is no longer in slow burn cat.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I knew Daz Markets and I agree with you'r word.

The reason I'm disappointed isn't because he uses Daz Markets.

The reason I'm disappointed is that whenever people ask him to hire staff to increase work efficiency and speed up work, he has always said that he doesn't want "his art" to be ruined by others.

However, he did not create many things such as the main character, surrounding characters, face, hair style, clothes, house, school, etc but copied them.

I wish he would stop all the lies and excuses, shorten the update period, and advance the story, just like you said.

And in my research this time, I saw again how unimaginative he was.

He has to throw away his false pride and ask for help from many people.
All of what you said would be true if L&P wasnt gluttonous. He/she doesn't want to share 1 penny. Not a cent. As a result the game's interest has begun to lose traction. Its still a great game but the next update (which wont be released until July or August) will be the 2nd update of 2023. There may not be a 3rd update in 2023. And that's because - despite what L&P said - he/she did NOT hire an animator nor a translator nor a writer (which could use some help given past few updates).

People still enjoy the game but there is a shelf-life on everything and L&P has already crossed AWAM's. Like any spoiled food it doesnt go completely bad initially and instead slowly degrades. We are watching that process in live time. The process could be reversed if L&P actually hired staff but his/her greed and gluttony have blinded their vision.

2 updates in 1 year? And each update is, what, 350-400 renders? With a decent animation or two? Yeah, that is the definition of amateur hour. L&P had the chance to expand the vision in a way similar as Mr Dots did and that was in large part to accepting help. But this game and L&P are destined to fizzle out and its already happening.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
no matter how old he is, he looks wierd and ugly
And a fricken midget ! I know he is there to satisfy the shota lovers, but seriously ? how many 18year old dudes do you know that are still a foot shorter than their mom ?

It'd be believable if Sophia was this Glamzon that was above 6ft without heels... but I think the game mentioned she is like 5'6" ? so that makes Dylan what ? 5'1" ?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
And a fricken midget ! I know he is there to satisfy the shota lovers, but seriously ? how many 18year old dudes do you know that are still a foot shorter than their mom ?

It'd be believable if Sophia was this Glamzon that was above 6ft without heels... but I think the game mentioned she is like 5'6" ? so that makes Dylan what ? 5'1" ?

That height is totally wrong, or they live in a pygmy society (LOL) since Sophia has really few people taller than her there.

You are definitely right, and everything is synthesized in one concept: Dylan is the bloody Frodo but in a manipulative and perverted version (Ellie and Dylan clearly behave more worthy of being Patricia's children than Sophia's). I think Sophia, rather than sucking his dick, should seriously think about taking him to a psychiatrist LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ancienregimele
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes