tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

After the restaurants have all closed, Dylan suggests a well-known nightclub nearby.

Let's get the party started...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've written in the past that Dylan is at the wrong restaurant and Sofia is wearing a club/party dress.

fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I see a cDylan option in this event... The age difference between D/S is obvious and the predators around will smell opportunity... Just saying...
Unless he recently changed his mind, there is supposed to be no Dylan option, but there was one in the first event with Sophia's first time.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So will we have a rehash of Ellie/Patricia/Tyler/Bennett events all rolled into one?
She gives Dylan the panties that she is wearing as a mento of the night :ROFLMAO:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That's just sad, no originality at all. Treading down the same tropes, alcohol - uncertainty - etc. At least there's a chance to move the plot really far under these circumstances. Now we see why 0.190 takes that much time - lots of NPC's. Even for his rig rendering 20+ individuals is a tough task, fan artists usually don't create scenes with more than 5 characters at once.
Don't think he would have rendered everything.

He spent three months rendering the four characters that were already created.

He doesn't make most things himself, he buys them and uses them.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assumed the point was to show that Dylan is still an amateur when it comes to cajoling Sophia into what he/we want.

The Sam scene was full of him pushing and Sophia yielding, never pushing back so far as to really slow Sam down.
The Dylan scene starts the same, Dylan even had circumstances on his side (Sophia going topless when Liam came in) and yet he still pushed too far too fast and nearly ended the scene.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That's just sad, no originality at all. Treading down the same tropes, alcohol - uncertainty - etc. At least there's a chance to move the plot really far under these circumstances. Now we see why 0.190 takes that much time - lots of NPC's. Even for his rig rendering 20+ individuals is a tough task, fan artists usually don't create scenes with more than 5 characters at once.
His two NV-Linked 3090's should be able to render a scene like that in fairly high quality, though the second screenshot does look slightly pixelated, so maybe it is indeed pushing the limits of their memory. He should consider upgrading to whatever comes after the current 4090 flagship (probably the 50 series), that would likely solve any issues with even massive crowds.

And concerning the time it takes, well, if the club scene was rendered within the past few days it would certainly not explain why everything before that took as much time. And looking at that render, many of these characters are in premade poses. Now, he's obviously gotta dress them, make everything fit etc. but once that's done he should be able to progress fairly quick unless there's plenty of renders showing the crowd with people in different poses, lighting and whatnot. We'll see!

Feb 26, 2022
Regarding our wishful thinking of the next update.

I said it before, it is time that she sees Dylan's dick again and feel atrackted to it.
I don't know how the setting will be; and under what cicumstances but it needs to be done.

And most importantly she must start taking actions herself.
Six years now she is on the receiving end, like a stupid doll.

She finally has to start reciprocating to everyone's erotic advances. Meaning it is time for a blowjob .

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
So we really don't need brains to play this game, just play it :KEK: :LUL:
lol, but that's not my point. The point is that the development claims he needs 3 years per playable day to make it due to the exceptional and extraordinary level of realism.

I agree that a brain should barely be used when playing adult VNs (not much blood gets to it anyway, lol). My point is that there is no need to that timeframe excuse when the story makes no sense even after such long dev time.

Which is a long way of saying the dev is full of shit.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes