Feb 26, 2022
I too believe it will have something to do with giving her panties to Dylan.
...Maybe a reenactment of the famous Sharon Stone pussy scene. Time will tell.

I love, love, LOVE her gaze in the pic. It's an "Your my son but I currently want to fuck your brains out."

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 01.04.40.png

abram1

May 24, 2020
What are you all talking about?
Apparently he uses a slightly more mature model for teasers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, the teasers show a bodybuilder version of Dylan.
View attachment 2723720
Free advice. Don't waste your breath replying to that guy, reading his pointless comments, etc. Some people are either extremely headstrong or alternatively gifted. There are folks in here both from AWAM is doomed/I see a bright future ahead bands with much more level-headed approaches and more or less reasonable argumentation.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
We all know dylan isn't old enough to get into the club, Even in the game sophia told dylan that he isn't an adult yet (v0.185 bath scene, Dylan's birthday talk) , then why would he take sophia there that's the real question? He suggested the club to Sophia btw. ellie was there with sophia and Patricia and i don't think she was old enough for a club. SO..
FAKE ID???

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
We all know dylan isn't old enough to get into the club, Even in the game sophia told dylan that he isn't an adult yet (v0.185 bath scene, Dylan's birthday talk) , then why would he take sophia there that's the real question? He suggested the club to Sophia btw. ellie was there with sophia and Patricia and i don't think she was old enough for a club. SO..
FAKE ID???
This game is wonderfull, although the story is full of nonsence!
Dylan don't tell Sophia about her cleavege in my playthrough, so this update is more interesting for me, than the previous one. I hope that he will test her behavior around other men, that he will provoke her to find out if she intentionally exposed her breasts or not.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
FAKE ID???
It's interesting that no-one seemed to care that Sam is about the same age as Dylan and had no issues getting into the bar where he performed - at least no issues anyone has raised so far.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It's interesting that no-one seemed to care that Sam is about the same age as Dylan and had no issues getting into the bar where he performed - at least no issues anyone has raised so far.
Yes exactly..sam too he isn't old enough either. it'll be interesting to see how dylan enters the club .. also L&P uses mature characters for teasers so i hope there is something logical. Only logic i see is either a fake ID or sophia convince the club bouncer he's old enough and they're a couple

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Juidas

May 14, 2019
This just highlights the main problem with the game (IMO). The initial idea to have the game set in a day by day process is massively flawed when you suddenly need to move things on by several months (yes we had a few days skipped in part 1), when I play the game I play it like the updates that it has been a few months in Sophia's life and and therefore unseen events have happened to move her along but this is the only way that it makes sense for me. The image of Sam all buffed up within 2-3 play days is just impossible even with a ton of steroids. The event I want to see is when they go round to the swingers house and this needs to happen soon because this will be the moment that Sophia will definitely have sex with another man (again IMO) but this may take years to get there in the devs current thought process, however the wedding is due soon so maybe they will go round to their house to help with the final preparations for the wedding. My only hope is that I will still be compos mentis when that time comes :)_

Reactions: SuperPerv96

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Part 2 isn't an alternative to Part 1, it's a continuation of the story, so just like Dylan did in Part 1, in Part 2 Dylan tells Sofia to show off her body to a lot of people, while at the same time getting angry when someone approaches Sofia.

It's not the story I want, but for example...

It's likely that Dylan advised Sophia to take off her ring, but at the same time he has to get angry when another man approaches Sofia.

Then, on the way home, Dylan can tell Sophia:

D : "Did you see the disappointed face of the man when I got angry?" (Laugh)
D : “Mom, you should be proud of your body.”

This is a typical conversation between women.

Also, This is the Dylan route, all the way to Part 1.

Not funny at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro and Deniroeste
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes