Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Dylan will be way ahead of Sam!! Not only feels up his mom but also fingers Sam's mom!! Lmao!!!
I'm not positive but I don't think the Dylan amber event is connected in any way to the Dylan Sophia route. You may have connected by yourself but I highly doubt with the way Dylan was acting in part one of him and Sophia that lp has connected them. So you can't really compare Dylan's progress against Sam's that way. Dylan can only pass Sam in strictly Sophia events since that is all Sam gets. So Dylan could sleep with every other girl in the game but if Sophia doesn't cum with Dylan,Sam will still be ahead because Sophia is the main character and a 2nd main character is a lie. Only one can be the main character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not positive but I don't think the Dylan amber event is connected in any way to the Dylan Sophia route. You may have connected by yourself but I highly doubt with the way Dylan was acting in part one of him and Sophia that lp has connected them. So you can't really compare Dylan's progress against Sam's that way. Dylan can only pass Sam in strictly Sophia events since that is all Sam gets. So Dylan could sleep with every other girl in the game but if Sophia doesn't cum with Dylan,Sam will still be ahead because Sophia is the main character and a 2nd main character is a lie. Only one can be the main character.
The Dylan/Amber path is mutually exclusive to the main Dylan route. So yeah, Dylan can't finger both Amber and Sophia in the same playthrough, if that's what you're getting at.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The Dylan/Amber path is mutually exclusive to the main Dylan route. So yeah, Dylan can't finger both Amber and Sophia in the same playthrough, if that's what you're getting at.
It's early in the morning and my mind went to picturing dueling banjos here.

Anyone want to stream side by side playthroughs? ;)

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes