DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Hey, guys.
I want to address the current slowdown in the game's development progress. These past few weeks have been challenging for me, as unexpected private matters came up that initially seemed minor but ended up causing delays. But the main reason for the seemingly standstill of the progress display is a miscalculation of the size and effort of the scenes.
I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these miscalculations and delays. Rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to finish this update as soon as possible. I'm already at the very end of the scene creation.
I hope for your understanding and thank you for the support

From L&P patreon
Can you send this pic to L$P on Patreon? :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1661.png

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Hey, guys.
I want to address the current slowdown in the game's development progress. These past few weeks have been challenging for me, as unexpected private matters came up that initially seemed minor but ended up causing delays. But the main reason for the seemingly standstill of the progress display is a miscalculation of the size and effort of the scenes.
I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these miscalculations and delays. Rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to finish this update as soon as possible. I'm already at the very end of the scene creation.

From L&P patreon
a very reasonable explanation

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon
Now that the card he hasn't played in a while :sneaky:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon

Ok at least he has come out and explained the delay problem is ''As soon as possible'' could mean anything could be 4 weeks could be 6 weeks + or could be 1/2 weeks

he does not need to give a date but a rough guild to when he thinks and if is late then give a wee update again.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

dem0123

Sep 2, 2021

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Translation so that what L&P is explaining is understood, in his mind 75% of the update would be in the club and the remaining 25% would be in the Hot Tube, but this changed and now it is 55% the club and 45% the Hot Tub.

Therefore due to his miscalculation the progress table instead of looking like this:
View attachment 2783084

It actually looks like this:
View attachment 2783097

The only good news is that the update will be bigger than expected.
ridiculously trying to explain his milking.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
ridiculously trying to explain his milking.
Milking??! My good sir L&P is not milking, he simply does not give a shit about the game anymore, after this update he will only dedicate himself to redoing the first part of AWAM, putting it on Steam and living off the delusional newcomers who do not know where they have gotten themselves in, old fans and supporters are screwed.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Translation so that what L&P is explaining is understood, in his mind 75% of the update would be in the club and the remaining 25% would be in the Hot Tube, but this changed and now it is 55% the club and 45% the Hot Tub.

Therefore due to his miscalculation the progress table instead of looking like this:
View attachment 2783084

It actually looks like this:
View attachment 2783097

The only good news is that the update will be bigger than expected.
His words I understand:

1. He has had some minor personal issues over the past few weeks.
-But that trivial thing became a problem for some reason.
2. He thought that the scene after the club scene would be finished soon.
- But, more narration was needed to explain the situation than expected, and the time taken per rendering was longer than expected.

In the case of number 2, please filter and read it because it is "my imagination that has been infinitely expanded."

I wrote a while ago that there may be other characters.

I think this may have expanded or complicated the situation.

Otherwise, if there were other reasons, he would have said, as he did before, "This scene is so hot, so artistic and so important, so my work is being delayed because I'm putting so much effort into it."

So my guess is still valid, but... well... even if they play cunnilingus and blowjob and have sex with whales... (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: INOM_18
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes