GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Why are there two parts? Do I need to download both or only part 2? I'm very sorry if this has been answered before. I have just recently created an account and am unfamiliar with how the download links work on this site. Thanks for any help!
Run away. Don't do this to yourself. There are better things to masturbate to. Save yourself from unnecessary frustration. Don't become like us.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Just wanted to mention - in case L&P or his carrier-pigeons see this - that some of the issues he's encountered with this delay could probably have been avoided by writing the whole script (dialogue and all) before he started creating renders.

Nice little script and some scribbly story-boards and he'd know exactly how many renders he'd need for the whole event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Considering L&P said that animations are off the table for this update, I'd say it's..well... :poop:
Here's my theory: he's stuck and he's trying to dig his way out. Whatever the original concept was, the event hasn't worked out. Now he's cobbling something together to compensate for a weak foundation. My gut tells me that he's struggling to advance Dylan's progress without resorting to sexual content. L&P has slow played everything to an extreme degree, but at some point even he knows it doesn't make sense. In the context of the last update, and knowing that Dylan will surpass Sam, how isn't the result in this update sex? I expect some mutual masterbation at minimum, but that's probably still too much for L&P. But how much less can be really give us? He wants plausible deniability by giving us something without giving us too much. But I think he's running out of excuses to keep progress stagnant.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here's my theory: he's stuck and he's trying to dig his way out. Whatever the original concept was, the event hasn't worked out. Now he's cobbling something together to compensate for a weak foundation. My gut tells me that he's struggling to advance Dylan's progress without resorting to sexual content. L&P has slow played everything to an extreme degree, but at some point even he knows it doesn't make sense. In the context of the last update, and knowing that Dylan will surpass Sam, how isn't the result in this update sex? I expect some mutual masterbation at minimum, but that's probably still too much for L&P. But how much less can be really give us? He wants plausible deniability by giving us something without giving us too much. But I think he's running out of excuses to keep progress stagnant.
I agree with you. I think he is afraid of taking the next step with Sophia, because even a handjob means that she is now making an active choice that goes beyond the girl's time where she played with Julia's tits.

Once she starts with the handjobs, anything less with the guys (or fingering for the girls) is really a few steps back and likely to impact paying supporters negatively.

Now - he may be seeking inspiration, thinking how to do this, by working on his Steam release... because he does not have to tell us How he is getting past his writer's block, getting out of the corner he has painted himself into.

It seems like we will find out just how Big this issue is with how much time he needs to get past it (how much time he wants to spend on the Steam rework and just chilling).

So I am off to actually enjoy new content from other developers (Her Desire just came out with another update)!

Cheers! :coffee:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
hey what are you saying? the story is already written!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
6281 pages in this thread.
965 pages in the other "off the topic" thread.
1276 pages in the art fan thread.
1879 patreons.
3 or 4 fan games ( as far as I know).
And we still live in a state of denial. Let's face the fact: we love the game. it's the best game ever .
We criticise the developer a lot , but it seems that we are in love of the game more.
Oh, Sophy Oh.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
6281 pages in this thread.
965 pages in the other "off the topic" thread.
1276 pages in the art fan thread.
1879 patreons.
3 or 4 fan games ( as far as I know).
And we still live in a state of denial. Let's face the fact: we love the game. it's the best game ever .
We criticise the developer a lot , but it seems that we are in love of the game more.
Oh, Sophy Oh.
Not really. We're here. We are WAITING for the best game in the world. And we get ...

agent_skeleton_still_waiting_meme1.jpg

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Tell her (him) not to worry about making a perfect game.... We all understand everything... beauty requires sacrifice.... Maybe even add a couple of animations.... For more realism! ;):sneaky:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
hey what are you saying? the story is already written!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just looking at the reason for the delay in this update, you can see that he didn't write the story in advance.

Changing from 25% to 45% means that the post-production volume has almost doubled.

A change of this magnitude could make the second half of the story completely different, no matter what his initial plans were.

As many have speculated from before, he only has a brief synopsis and nothing else is prepared.

I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.

From L&P patreon

Last edited:

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
What's there to think about.... He will fuck her with a bottle..... It's not for nothing that he carries her in a bag....:sneaky: :WeSmart:

karleston

May 20, 2022
Not sure about interesting, but the only effective comments would be like: "I'm cancelling my pledge until you get to work, you scam bag".
If the support starts dropping there will be only one way out for him. To abandon the game and make a new one under a new name since nobody knows who he really is. So your plan to force him to work faster is by far the worst solution

Feb 21, 2018
Also, now that Dylan knows his Dad is the reason he's not getting any...quite literally - he's on a collision course with his dad. Its only a matter of time until he fights his father over his mother, this is turning into an oedipus complex in the truest sense. Dylan knows Karate, now. All the crap his Dad gives him, omg he's been looking for a reason. Him fighting his father could wreck his home, he'll be fine; but wtf is Ellie gonna do? She's sakura (useless). I'm not sure L&P was ready for that or thought that through...not fully.:unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes