hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So much useless and hateful criticism... Why don't you take your hate elsewhere and leave those who love this game alone. All you risk doing is that L&P will end up giving up the game and those who love it will be sad not to see the end...
I think something is happening in this game, like in the movie, that the first part of the series gets broken because of the second part of the series.

And you(fanboys), too, are not loyal to this game and will soon find another game if this game is discontinued.

And

I hope people who call themselves fanboys go to Patreon.

This is not a church where you repent, praise, and give offerings.

Go to LP's Patreon and you offering to him, praise him and confess your love to him. for him and for you.

This is a place to rate and discuss games.

In the process of evaluating and discussing games, criticism can of course come out.

Especially if, like now, most of the settings in Part 1 are ignored, and consistency is broken, and characters' faces change frequently.

And fanboys ironically don't read the game's narration and dialogue.

"Fanboys, go to Patreon. There's a warm space for you there. And LP will hold your hand there." (y)
This is a forum where everyone can express his opinion!
Having an opinion does not mean that you are always right or only bullshit, it is simply a statement about should be discussed here.
Discussion does not mean that if you have no more arguments can start with the insults.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I think crazy boy doesn't apply to a 63 year old man and I consider that an insult! I don't see why I have to accept your criticisms and you make fun of mine, when you say that this forum is made for that... But maybe YOUR rules only apply to others... And I think reviews MUST also be done on Patreon to keep the game going! And not just praise from fanboys...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think crazy boy doesn't apply to a 63 year old man and I consider that an insult! I don't see why I have to accept your criticisms and you make fun of mine, when you say that this forum is made for that... But maybe YOUR rules only apply to others... And I think reviews MUST also be done on Patreon to keep the game going! And not just praise from fanboys...
There are two community spaces.

One is for LP's Patron.
The other is a space to discuss the game regardless of sponsorship.

I didn't tell his fanboys to go Patreon at first.

The people who say "shut up and fuck off" on this forum have always been his fanboys.

They wanted to occupy this space as well as Patreon.
I don't want this place to be like that.

I have pointed you to a place that is kinder to you and has more people like you.
The people there will welcome you with open arms.
You don't have to stress here.
And maybe LP will confess love to you.

There is also a cheap admission fee, so don't worry and go to Patreon.
Your LP won't read what you write here anyway.
Your writing is more valuable in Patreon.

So go to your Garden of Eden.

In addition, what is needed to keep the game alive is the amount of donations, not fighting people with different opinions here.
Send your love using your wallet. (y)

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
My questions for you:

1. Are you fine giving a dev your $ support for 3 decades of your life while you wait for AWAM to reach PD 30 complete?

I'm asking if you are willing to vote with your wallet to maintain support for 360+ monthly payments to L&P versus facepalm responses coupled with the occasional 'stop the hate' posts which cost you $0.00.

2. Do you think it is a normal and reasonable 'business' practice in AVN creation to ask for supporters to provide you with $ donations for > 35 years to, hopefully, get 1 complete AVN at the end of that 35+ year period?
Very good questions for every single enabler who has been feeding that little monster for 6 years now. Happy with your creation? I guess...

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
He said that when he reached the goal of 1000 patrons he was going to hire developers to help him....
he lied

Hey, guys.
I want to address the current slowdown in the game's development progress. These past few weeks have been challenging for me, as unexpected private matters came up that initially seemed minor but ended up causing delays. But the main reason for the seemingly standstill of the progress display is a miscalculation of the size and effort of the scenes.
I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these miscalculations and delays. Rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to finish this update as soon as possible. I'm already at the very end of the scene creation.
I hope for your understanding and thank you for the support

From L&P patreon
you-lie-dont-lie.gif

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Your alluring legs drive me wild,
Seeing you waiting, wearing only high heels, my heart flutters with desire.

Tonight, I'll unleash my inner beast,
Exploding with passion, making you surrender to me.

You always know how to please me,
But let's take it slow, savoring the moment.

I'll come to you, eager and ready,
Entering your world of excitement.

Tonight, we'll explore together,
As if there's no tomorrow, cherishing each second.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Then one of us has bad memory. His goal was about $ support, if I'm not mistaken it was 12,000$ and 1-2 years later it was lowered to 10,000$. It wasn't about # patrons.
He's already hit his target a long time ago and is earning extra money many times over his target.

But he is not keeping his promise.

Wenn ich 6500 supporter hätte und jeder würde 1 Dollar zahlen wäre ich zufrieden und hätte mein finanzielles Zeil erreicht ohne dass die Leute zu viel zahlen müsse! Nur leider interessieren sich nicht so viele für das game!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Very good questions for every single enabler who has been feeding that little monster for 6 years now. Happy with your creation? I guess...
I've supported some dev's for > 1 year while they were overcoming health issues or just having challenges staying on track with their creation, all resulting in very slow or even no seeming development (although the smart devs tried to keep their community informed of what progress was being made).

My 'time of stay' was typically focused on how much I enjoyed what Had been produced and how much potential I thought the AVN still had.

If I DM'ed a dev and got ignored, asked questions on Patreon or SS and got ignored, then those decisions by the dev helped me to shorten my time of stay supporting them with $.

I've even terminated support for a few devs who seemed to hit a wall and then, a year or more later, started support again when they seemed to get past that wall.

We are human and bad things happen to all of us.

With L&P, though - he has moved closer to ICSTOR territory, in terms of promises and delays.

L&P is not there yet, and I think he is smart enough to know that slowing the trickle of development too much Will prompt a significant exodus of supporters.

He has burned through much of the good will that this community had for him and, even where he may have legitimate issues that slow AWAM development down, many of us are so distrusting of what he tells us that we choose not to believe him; we can't Know when he is telling us the truth and he no longer gets the benefit of the doubt.

Tell too many lies or deceive the community too often and it's just another iteration of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.'

I enjoy playing AWAM, but I no longer believe that it will be completed or that it will be produced with sufficient speed to allow any of us to enjoy immersing ourselves in the AWAM universe once we have caught up to the available content.

Cheers! :coffee:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Even with the Wakandan technology, it seems unrealistic for Riri to jump from Mark 1 to Mark 48 in just one movie, fans argue.

(The above is not written by me)

I didn't shoot anyone, I didn't quote anyone, and I don't think there was anything that insulting, but it was deleted, so I'll rewrite it more carefully.

There is a 'realistic' required in games, novels, and movies.

AWAM not only broke it, even the default settings made by the developers are overriding themselves.

I hope there will be no more childish puns claiming that "you can draw any shape of the sun" just because there is no sun in their house.

• Angry
Reactions: Zalupochka and roro

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
Thanks to F95zone for allowing us to share our positive and negative thoughts on this game. Compare the number of exchanges here compared to Patreon. Many of us continue to play this game in hopes that it will eventually advance in text and images faster. For me a day can contain thousands of images if that is consistent. But I shouldn't wait a thousand years to follow a game from start to finish. It's not normal that many contributors stop supporting it because the game is developing too slowly. Personally I feel more free to express myself here than on Patreon. Here I know that there is at least one person who takes note of what I write. Thank you all

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

90% - 90% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 2791270
We are on the move again!!!
Our Lord, Who art in F95zone, Hallowed be Thy Name (Xanatos). Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in F95zone. Give us this day, our daily progress, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive L&P who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen :cool:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

90% - 90% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 2791270
Only 8 days to render 5% of the created scenes. Now we're talking!

L.png
Good thing he's already at the very end of the scene creation, guys!

But wait... :oops:

If this is the best he can do, the remaining 10% gonna take another month. Ah shit.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes