Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Well it is what is, a teaser. We can speculate as much as we like, but I think this screenshot could be before the real action happens, whatever that maybe.

Dec 29, 2021
There is so much speculation here, but nothing about how the next "hot" scene will be interrupted or by whom :cool:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Hot tub, pool, dylans room. None of these where the right setting for the dress Sophia was wearing. That dress cried out for a hand down the blouse or hand up the skirt setting. I was hoping for a stop at lovers lane and some car action. It could have been a car wash so water was involved!

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Hot tub, pool, dylans room. None of these where the right setting for the dress Sophia was wearing. That dress cried out for a hand down the blouse or hand up the skirt setting. I was hoping for a stop at lovers lane and some car action. It could have been a car wash so water was involved!
It's just a fucking TikTok story in fact...

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
She will be totally naked . Still didn't reach Sam's? She will definitely help Dylan to release himself.(Mark my words).
Hot tub needs to be cleaned !

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
If I calculate its last (Last teaser) is July 24th. Add minimum 7 days to compile the game. 10 days for all. For all August 10, 2023. This is my opinion.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
If I calculate its last (Last teaser) is July 24th. Add minimum 7 days to compile the game. 10 days for all. For all August 10, 2023. This is my opinion.
Normally 20 days after the last teaser to release the update. At least this is the case for the past 4 updates. It may take him much more time though because he hasn't finished yet production and rendering and as he said editing & photoshop will take him some time too... With optimistic hopes the release may be on August 20...

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes