NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
My guess is that L&P is taking 2-3 weeks off. Something I can't really blame anyone for, as every year I take my holidays too.

If so, It is a pity that he does not openly communicate this, but I can understand that, too, because then some people would certainly think twice about paying for a month in which L&P might not be working on the game at all (or only very little).
He toook 3+ weeks off after the last update. He is averaging 1-2 weeks off per month. I don't think that is really comparable to most people's jobs.

iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
I guarantee he will troll us by getting rendered scenes to 95% tonight, and then 100% created scenes tomorrow meanwhile he could of rendered that 5 percent relatively easily over these last 5 or 6 days whatever it's been since the teaser

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Given that this game serves as his primary source of income, he cannot afford to abandon it. If he chooses to do so, he would have to start over from scratch. And it will be a bad decision for both parties (him and fans)
Didn't the dev told us,he have no plans to work on the game for more than 10 years.
Guess what there is no way to finish the game in less than 10 years.
To do that he have to do one update on 2 weeks.Same update right now he needs 2-3 months.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Didn't the dev told us,he have no plans to work on the game for more than 10 years.
Guess what there is no way to finish the game in less than 10 years.
To do that he have to do one update on 2 weeks.Same update right now he needs 2-3 months.
When and if L&P decides to finish the game, he will speed up the storyline but won't decrease the time for updates.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes