armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You're right. This is objectively the truth, a big non-sense and takes me back to the bikini show update a few years back.100% teasing, 100% blueballing and 0 animation for several months of waiting.

If we have to wait so much for this kind of update, what do you think will happen when the ranch update - PD 15 will enter development phase ? What will happen on the so-awaited PD 14 hot events ? The development speed makes it extremely obvious that we'll never see the end of this story.

Shit happens in private life to anyone, be it finance or health. There's no way the development cycle will go smoothly without any external interference for the next 20 years. People can hate me if they want, but this project is way too ambitious. He should really cut out several side characters and focus only on the main ones. Once the game is over, do some extra days if you want, but man should create a team or seek for help. This doesn't smell good at all.
The problem is that he is already concentrating on main characters.
And they alone will take more than 20 years.
Not only Sophia have way too many LI,same thing is with Dylan(6 or 7 LI) and even Ellie(5 LI).

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You're right. This is objectively the truth, a big non-sense and takes me back to the bikini show update a few years back.100% teasing, 100% blueballing and 0 animation for several months of waiting.

If we have to wait so much for this kind of update, what do you think will happen when the ranch update - PD 15 will enter development phase ? What will happen on the so-awaited PD 14 hot events ? The development speed makes it extremely obvious that we'll never see the end of this story.

Shit happens in private life to anyone, be it finance or health. There's no way the development cycle will go smoothly without any external interference for the next 20 years. People can hate me if they want, but this project is way too ambitious. He should really cut out several side characters and focus only on the main ones. Once the game is over, do some extra days if you want, but man should create a team or seek for help. This doesn't smell good at all.
I'm sure the excuse is regarding him making this new atmosphere for the club (He already had Sam's room built for the other update).

The problem then is, what was the point of having them go to a club for them to do dirty shit back home?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm sure the excuse is regarding him making this new atmosphere for the club (He already had Sam's room built for the other update).

The problem then is, what was the point of having them go to a club for them to do dirty shit back home?
Yes Sams room is an obj file(minus the posters) but he still had to add the corridor and view from window plus some other bits

Reactions: McZoy

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Here is the thing RAT, he is minting money and that's all he cares about. No matter how crappy the update be he is still showered by money from his extremely loyal patrons as they happily take the crap he gives and enjoy. Do you really thinks he gives a shit whether the story gets completed or not.
Take my word the game is gonna continue for many more years to come probably will go for a 10 year anniversary too and still the story will go on. He will just add more characters and the patrons will be happily accepting it also Sophia ain't getting dicked by anyone other than her husband for atleast 2-3 years more.
I thought that a significant number of Patrons sponsoring this developer might be 'zombies'.

Seeing that there are still more than 4,000 Patrons in an officially 'abandoned' game that died two or three years ago, I can't help but think that there will be a significant number of zombie Patrons in this six-year-old game.

FYI, Zombie Patrons were present in every game I checked, including games that had been 'abandoned' for over four years.

I was surprised and shocked that so many people live without thinking, like this.

Maybe loyal fanboys only exist on this forum.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
By the way, there are ideas (at least approximately) what will be the next task of Aidan!.... Yes, yes ... Now tell the dick to you and so on ... haaaaa ... 5-10 years is not the time....Sooner or later, it will be!... :)

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
By the way, there are ideas (at least approximately) what will be the next task of Aidan!.... Yes, yes ... Now tell the dick to you and so on ... haaaaa ... 5-10 years is not the time....Sooner or later, it will be!... :)
depending on the choice made in Aiden's doorway, she will be groped by all the boys of the class or she will show tits to the whole class

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
THE WAY L&P STRINGS US ALONG, I THINK HE HAS RUN OUT OF STORYLINES. L&P SHOULD WRAP THIS GAME UP AND THINK OF NEW GAME, OR MAYBE THE OTHER TALENTED ARTIST COULD CLOSE IT OUT FOR HIM, LEAVING HIM NO CHOISE BUT TO BEGIN ANOTHER PROJECT. THANKS FOR READING MY HUMBLE OPION.
what if the fan game is the best ending..... O.O"

• Haha
Reactions: GordoFaper

Serreos

May 28, 2020
If you sent Dylan to the dorms, you wouldn't see anything in Dylan Part 1.

If you did the cuck route, you wouldn't have gotten into the bathtub in Dylan Part 1.

When I say 'play time', I mean the total event time (number).
Whether you played or not.

And I believe most people would understand that.
I understood well what you said despite my bad English.
We are the ones who increase the playing time and decrease it.
When we don't like something, if we punish the creators, they will change it. If we tolerate them they will continue to do the same.
We get what we deserve.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Remember, L&P has an important Steam release to prepare for and he's betting that most of his supporters will just stick around while he S L O W s down his AWAM development for this PD.

The ones who are paying $ now have put up with so much already ... What is just one more iteration of .. Trust me, this is out of my control. it's the:

lighting
scene
unanticipated paperwork for the dairy farm
yodeling lessons
unexpected Rat infestation

When I originally started playing years ago, L&P gave us consistent: updates, along with an interesting story and quality renders supporting that story.

Now, the most consistent thing we can expect from L&P is the delay in creation and publication of content.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Steam is not an options as it has minors :ROFLMAO:
He will need to remove all minors - last years... I noticed the boys look older :cool: now you know why

Remember, L&P has an important Steam release to prepare for and he's betting that most of his supporters will just stick around while he S L O W s down his AWAM development for this PD.

The ones who are paying $ now have put up with so much already ... What is just one more iteration of .. Trust me, this is out of my control. it's the:

lighting
scene
unanticipated paperwork for the dairy farm
yodeling lessons
unexpected Rat infestation

When I originally started playing years ago, L&P gave us consistent: updates, along with an interesting story and quality renders supporting that story.

Now, the most consistent thing we can expect from L&P is the delay in creation and publication of content.

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes