tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Some people don't remember, and some people seem to have started being active on the forum recently, so I'll explain a bit.

The developer repeatedly delayed development and people complained.

The developer then got angry and saying people didn't care that he was working alone, and people suggested that he hire someone.

Then he said that he was looking for an employee, but that he couldn't allow his 'work of art' to be touched by a normal person, and that he was looking for a high-level worker instead, 'for several years'.
(He also said he couldn't hire high-quality workers because they were expensive.)

Then he recently said that he planned to sell this game to Steam in order to hire staff to help develop this game (Patreon), and that game (Patreon) uploading would be suspended for the time being and that he would also hire someone to help with the Steam work.

So I laughed and said, "He rejected people's offers to hire staff to develop games for various reasons, and now he says he'll hire staff to hire staff."

FYI, I'm thinking Steam work as a negative factor because his words are not persuasive at all to me.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
IF we see Dylan get some kind of physical release from Sophia - it's not because it was originally part of the story - it's because L&P needs to show something significant to help lure people into buying AWAM on Steam.
The Steam version is AWAM part1.
So PD13 events won't be included.
Unless he was changing his mind.
Again.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes