Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I think L&P started Emma's decline prior to becoming a potential LI for Dylan - it started when he moved her from Sophia's classroom to that of another teacher.
I believe he said at the time it was meant to expand her options..? Or something similar. Hard to recall specific details from 4 years ago..
Imagine Aiden's tasks playing out where Sophia could have flashed Emma instead of Zack, for example.
Oh, I can imagine that and much more with them both :love:
Emma could have become a more regular visitor to the Parker household to swim and have some girl time, as thanks for her support of Sophia, all while Emma developed and advanced a lesbian crush on her hot teacher.
She would have a better chance to get hooked up with Ellie and Jules too, no..?
To me, L&P does not stand for Lust and Passion - it stands for Lost Possibilities.
If only his mind was focused on the game, or if only he could let some fresh blood and ideas in... Someone with true passion and a bit of imagination. After all those years - I don't see it coming, we're stuck with this stubborn narcissist..

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe he said at the time it was meant to expand her options..? Or something similar. Hard to recall specific details from 4 years ago..

Oh, I can imagine that and much more with them both :love:

She would have a better chance to get hooked up with Ellie and Jules too, no..?

If only his mind was focused on the game, or if only he could let some fresh blood and ideas in... Someone with true passion and a bit of imagination. After all those years - I don't see it coming, we're stuck with this stubborn narcissist..
But with Zak it was one of the few ways he could advance his story with Sophia instead of giveing Zak a full update based event.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
True and it was obvious that Zak would be picked by Sophia from a very early stage
Zak has always stood out as the most mature of all boys, as if he was a couple years older, and that seemed to be his appeal to Sophia. Now that both Sam and Dylan became more sublime and sophisticated in their advances, what's Zak's shtick? Can be discarded too?

edcaco

Jun 18, 2021
everyone knows what will happen to this game, it is so milked that one day subscribers will end up losing interest and stop subscribing. and L&P, will see that it's not working anymore and will leave the game. and the problem is not even the lack of sex in the game, but the delay in releasing content. because it is an inexplicable delay, for a mostly disappointing content. I myself left the signature. and I wait for the abandonment of the game to play and see how far it went.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Also Radoslaw Wolf I feel that the eroticism that we had in part 1 is hardly shown anymore in prt 2 so maybe he has lost his passion
Totally agree. As someone pointed out here before, something has radically changed between the parts, as if he got way more disconnected from the project.
He started rushing things story-wise, while slowing down even more on the development front, focusing on Steam, potentially looking for a way out?

Reactions: palmtrees89

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Totally agree. As someone pointed out here before, something has radically changed between the parts, as if he got way more disconnected from the project.
He started rushing things story-wise, while slowing down even more on the development front, focusing on Steam, potentially looking for a way out?
I feel that the Sam/Sophia and Dyan/Sophia could of gone further than they did and I also feel that L&P is still holding back but he will use flashbacks and imagination from Sophia to try and get past this Like he has already done with Dylan and Sophia's early sex.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
everyone knows what will happen to this game, it is so milked that one day subscribers will end up losing interest and stop subscribing. and L&P, will see that it's not working anymore and will leave the game. and the problem is not even the lack of sex in the game, but the delay in releasing content. because it is an inexplicable delay, for a mostly disappointing content. I myself left the signature. and I wait for the abandonment of the game to play and see how far it went.
Everyone except for a mob of few... Who happen to be loud and audacious. Our favorite game will go down before our own eyes thanks to them. Congratulations.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Everyone except for a mob of few... Who happen to be loud and audacious. Our favorite game will go down before our own eyes thanks to them. Congratulations.
It was initially a failure. The first mistake is to link to a certain number of days. And so we see - 6 years in vain and what a finished whore she is within 2 weeks. At the same time, we do not see sex)))

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She's a concrete whore. A real whore. All her actions speak about it. The only limitation is that there is no sex. But this is for the creator of the game. She initially creates a whore out of Sofia. And a lot of options said that Sofia had to fuck with everyone.
Sophia"will not fuck with everyone"as you put it as she will not fuck with Neil or Mr Harris or the principal for example.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes