Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
no man laundromat scene .. sorry wrong word. cant activate that scene...
I got that you meant the Laundromat scene - that's the only scene featuring Marie and Dylan. Unfortunately, I can't help you get the scene - I know one of the requirements is that you play the Yoga event from Dylan's POV, and I play a female protag game to play as a female.

But then all these complaints about not being able to play scenes without unlocking the gallery is one of the many reasons I haven't bothered really with Part 2 yet.

It's going to be interesting after the Ellie route events when I update my walkthrough to see how many people still have a problem with playing scenes.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I got that you meant the Laundromat scene - that's the only scene featuring Marie and Dylan. Unfortunately, I can't help you get the scene - I know one of the requirements is that you play the Yoga event from Dylan's POV, and I play a female protag game to play as a female.

But then all these complaints about not being able to play scenes without unlocking the gallery is one of the many reasons I haven't bothered really with Part 2 yet.

It's going to be interesting after the Ellie route events when I update my walkthrough to see how many people still have a problem with playing scenes.
thanks man i use renpy mod to adjust the condition and it work

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
no man laundromat scene .. sorry wrong word. cant activate that scene...
Frankly, that scene never showed up for me either - despite having three saves covering most of the possible scenarios. No regrets, didn't even bother to play it from gallery. AFAIK, it has zero relevance for any major storyline.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Frankly, that scene never showed up for me either - despite having three saves covering most of the possible scenarios. No regrets, didn't even bother to play it from gallery. AFAIK, it has zero relevance for any major storyline.
use ranpy universal mod write yoga and make sure to enble the yoga scene. i think dyland join yoga =true Sophia pov = false before the icecream store scene

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It does make me wonder why Dylan was even at the Yoga event. He could easily just have met Marie at the salon, would have made perfect sense, and have none of the runaround that players are currently suffering from.

Only thing I can really think of is that at the time many of those on the straight routes were complaining that there were two lesbian events, and that was too much for them to handle.

tmv

May 31, 2017
According to the WT, the 190 scene with Dylan should trigger if Sophia had no sex with husband. So I made sure I went through vs 1 of the game to prevent the sex (1 choice), optimize Dylan points and took the no-chuck route. But it still doesn't trigger. What did I miss?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
According to the WT, the 190 scene with Dylan should trigger if Sophia had no sex with husband. So I made sure I went through vs 1 of the game to prevent the sex (1 choice), optimize Dylan points and took the no-chuck route. But it still doesn't trigger. What did I miss?
There's no way to guess what you did or didn't do. Post your save.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello,
maybe someone knows when we will see 5th Aiden’s task? :love:
Since Aiden doesn't know where Sophia & Dylan live, he can't really set a task on the weekend. So it's safe to assume the next task wont be until PD16. So come back in four or so years at the current rate of progression.

In the meantime, you might have better luck in the fan art thread if you want Aiden content. From what I've noticed, he's more popular there than on Patreon.

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Keep cool.

A copy of your saves are automatically done in C:\Users\<your windows username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2. That's why your saves weren't lost.

Now can you precise your "I cannot continue the game"? Do you have an error?
No error but maybe i have resolved.
The scene with Dylan and Sophie in the bathroom is from the 0190?
If the answer is yes, i think i have resolved because i saw the scene
Thanks

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No error but maybe i have resolved.
The scene with Dylan and Sophie in the bathroom is from the 0190?
If the answer is yes, i think i have resolved because i saw the scene
Thanks
No, the bathroom is in the first part of Dylan/Sophia event, so 0.185.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes