Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I thought I read somewhere that it's Christine's money that Dylan is using to buy the booze.
As I see it, Christine's money is for booze, and his money (or rather, what remains after the eventual date with Marie of the equally eventual money borrowed from Sophia's wallet) could be used to pay for the cab and "get help" to buy it.
In this regard, since I assume that Dylan will use the same cab that took him to the gas station/liquor store and then have it take him to Christine's house, he could bargain with the taxi driver for a lump sum that would include, in addition to the cab ride, extra money to get him to help buy the booze.
Anyway, I will ask L&P whether in this update (as in v.0.180 and in the date with Marie) money will be a limiting factor in Dylan's success in accomplishing his task, and I will keep you updated on his response, if any.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
you have big problems. and in any case stoper is not Italian; and she is a woman; an unknown guy who collaborated with her can say that, unfortunately he went to korea to get his dick cut off.
You ran away from the drug dispensary there en masse)))) Stoper lived in Italy. There is no data that he changed his gender. And what does it have to do with this game?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
hey ya'll. i am new to this game.
I dowloaded the game from some other website, which gave me Version-0.190.
i started it and realize that i must try the earlier version (Say Part-1) i guess i missed on so many other things.

can anyone help me finding the part 1.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
hey ya'll. i am new to this game.
I dowloaded the game from some other website, which gave me Version-0.190.
i started it and realize that i must try the earlier version (Say Part-1) i guess i missed on so many other things.

can anyone help me finding the part 1.
You have all available download at the 1st page.

Reactions: Super_Nova-
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes