Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Houston, abbiamo un problema!

Beh, è un problema di trama. Quindi Sophia ha fatto una sega a Dylan...toccandogli il cazzo. Abbastanza giusto. Ma oltre a qualche succhiata di tette e una piccola incursione al confine meridionale, come fa lo sviluppatore a quadrare i due buchi della trama che ha ora?

Con Sam si è accontentata e con Dylan ha solo scaldato i motori. Allora perché Sam o Dylan non hanno toccato il Santo dei Santi? Lo sviluppatore ha portato Sophia alla seconda base abbastanza facilmente e, nel suo stato, sia Sam che Dylan avrebbero dovuto essere in grado almeno di rubare la terza base.

Ne parlo solo perché ad un certo punto Sophia dovrà riflettere sullo stato delle cose in tutte le sue relazioni e dovrà trasformarsi con la sua lussuria, amore e desideri.

Ottimo lavoro nello scripting di un atteggiamento mutevole. Vedere Dylan da giovane e lui che mostra desiderio per lei aiuta la trama. Tuttavia per favorire la sua caduta sono necessari uno o due elementi. Dovrà fantasticare su Sam e Dylan a un livello più romantico. Sophia ha bisogno di fantasticare su altri uomini che la vogliono, ma solo a livello di pura lussuria. Alcune di quelle fantasie dovrebbero scaldarle il cuore, come con Sam e Dylan, o spaventarla se riguardano i ragazzi Myer, o chiunque altro. Un bel sogno e un incubo sarebbero un buon inizio... qualcosa come se le cose stessero andando bene e nel sogno il suo amante (chiunque fosse) sta per prenderla, e lei si sveglia e non torna a casa. dormire, riflettendo sul suo comportamento, sui suoi desideri e su come stanno le cose nelle sue relazioni.

Ora serve un pretesto... forse l'insoddisfazione nei confronti di Liam o qualcosa del genere. E la stessa Sophia dovrà sondare il terreno dei propri desideri. Ed è proprio nella sperimentazione di quelle acque che le cose andranno troppo oltre
[/CITAZIONE]At the end of this game I believe that Dylan will retire to an Italian convent of "Discalced Carmelite Friars" to do penance by whipping his back in a cell at 9 in the evening, while Sam will go to Bhutan to play the "GonG" at 5 in the morning in a Mahayana Buddhist hermitage, to do transcendental meditation exercises.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If you really believe that "The Godfather" only had one MC, then you either haven't seen the film or didn't understand it. The question is, for example, who should really be called the MC of the story. From my point of view, this is primarily Michael, one of the characters you seem to consider more of a side character. The story, however, revolves around the family and their dynamics. Both can be seen quite well in how much time is spent depicting Michael in Italy. It tells a bit about Michael but even more about the origin of the family, the traditions and the attitude to life. That's what good storytelling is all about. The film would only be half as good if the characters besides Vito Corleone had not been given the space they need (certainly to varying degrees).
Why would you say that I don't understand The Godfather, or lied about having seen it numerous times? Why do you think I'd do that? That's just an egregious, unfounded insult. My take on this classic is as valid as anyone else's. Doubting my veracity, or critical faculties regarding films, doesn't make you correct. I was even at pains to make the point that several other POVs & actions were included in the film, without having to make any of the characters 'official' 2nd MCs. There was no need for AWAM to make Dylan an official MC & reduce Sophia's role to that of dumbed-down, giant-jugged, stereotypical bimbo MILF, which is what has actually happened following Dylan's promotion. She didn't need to regress mentally when in the presence of handsome teenagers with little knowledge or experience of sex or relationships but with an outstanding ability to spew endless, oily compliments. That has nothing to do with the game moving into the middle of the story but is rather about the Dev's decision to appeal mainly to one core audience, while simplifying the storyline & characters (& how), which makes the story easier from his POV. If Michael Corleone had been the main character in the original movie the title would have reflected this. He wasn't & it didn't.

AWAM, on the other hand, has IMO, changed out of all recognition to what it was originally advertised as & purported to be. Other major characters in The Godfather weren't set up to completely take over the story & Don Corleone's personality remained the same, as did his physical characteristics. AWAM, by contrast, now has a different MC & the former lead looks as though she's had plastic surgery, even though the text makes clear that her helium filled, gravity-defying, appendages are the result of Dylan's childhood demands. No doubt he'll drink from them again, if the game follows the standard, well-worn trajectory & assuming it still exists in 20 years time.

Whereas it was obvious from the very start that incest & teenagers would feature heavily in the overall story, I'd contend that there was no indication that a teenager would take over the leading role, or that Sophia would herself come to behave like a 15-16 year old. If the story was always intended to develop as it is now, shouldn't there have been some indication of this in the mission statement? As it stands, the whole promo blurb could do with a re-write.

As for kink-shaming, please don't confuse that with understandable & quite reasonable disappointment at the way L&P has chosen to develop AWAM. I don't kink shame but I've often been on the receiving end of it & used to spend half my time on the thread defending the blackmail & its' fans, (such as myself), from this very activity, as white knights, moralisers & general blackmail haters came to have their say. They were eventually gifted the Don Morello choice to get rid of it, (but still complained that it existed at all). It would have been great, IMO, if a choice had been provided to select a route without the incest, or at the very least, not be forced to have Dylan as the new MC. As it turned out, my decision to hook Dylan up with Emma & turn him into an ordinary, even likeable, teenager, finding his way with the opposite sex, was overtaken by a general disdain of the fans for his, IMO, suitable girlfriend.

I've stated in the past that although there's no game left to play from my POV, I stayed with AWAM out of love of quality renders & human curiousity. Now that it's become glaringly obvious which way the game is going, there's only curiousity left. All we're ever really going to agree on is that the side jobs should be removed.

Last edited:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 2975343

The girls of the party (Christine, Ellie with new hairstyles)
Ellie, Naomi, Aimee and Christine.
The reaction of the girls when the guys want to leave the party before it has even started. Dylan the sly dog, actually found a way to chase away their boyfriends to have the girls just for himself for the evening.
All? Is the developer done with teenagers? I wonder when he finishes the game, will they look like grandparents with clubs? :ROFLMAO:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Why would you say that I don't understand The Godfather, or lied about having seen it numerous times? Why do you think I'd do that? That's just an egregious, unfounded insult. My take on this classic is as valid as anyone else's. Doubting my veracity, or critical faculties regarding films, doesn't make you correct. I was even at pains to make the point that several other POVs & actions were included in the film, without having to make any of the characters 'official' 2nd MCs. There was no need for AWAM to make Dylan an official MC & reduce Sophia's role to that of dumbed-down, giant-jugged, stereotypical bimbo MILF, which is what has actually happened following Dylan's promotion. She didn't need to regress mentally when in the presence of handsome teenagers with little knowledge or experience of sex or relationships but with an outstanding ability to spew endless, oily compliments. That has nothing to do with the game moving into the middle of the story but is rather about the Dev's decision to appeal mainly to one core audience, while simplifying the storyline & characters (& how), which makes the story easier from his POV. If Michael Corleone had been the main character in the original movie the title would have reflected this. He wasn't & it didn't.

AWAM, on the other hand, has IMO, changed out of all recognition to what it was originally advertised as & purported to be. Other major characters in The Godfather weren't set up to completely take over the story & Don Corleone's personality remained the same, as did his physical characteristics. AWAM, by contrast, now has a different MC & the former lead looks as though she's had plastic surgery, even though the text makes clear that her helium filled, gravity-defying, appendages are the result of Dylan's childhood demands. No doubt he'll drink from them again, if the game follows the standard, well-worn trajectory & assuming it still exists in 20 years time.

Whereas it was obvious from the very start that incest & teenagers would feature heavily in the overall story, I'd contend that there was no indication that a teenager would take over the leading role, or that Sophia would herself come to behave like a 15-16 year old. If the story was always intended to develop as it is now, shouldn't there have been some indication of this in the mission statement? As it stands, the whole promo blurb could do with a re-write.

As for kink-shaming, please don't confuse that with understandable & quite reasonable disappointment at the way L&P has chosen to develop AWAM. I don't kink shame but I've often been on the receiving end of it & used to spend half my time on the thread defending the blackmail & its' fans, (such as myself), from this very activity, as white knights, moralisers & general blackmail haters came to have their say. They were eventually gifted the Don Morello choice to get rid of it, (but still complained that it existed at all). It would have been great, IMO, if a choice had been provided to select a route without the incest, or at the very least, not be forced to have Dylan as the new MC. As it turned out, my decision to hook Dylan up with Emma & turn him into an ordinary, even likeable, teenager, finding his way with the opposite sex, was overtaken by a general disdain of the fans for his, IMO, suitable girlfriend.

I've stated in the past that although there's no game left to play from my POV, I stayed with AWAM out of love of quality renders & human curiousity. Now that it's become glaringly obvious which way the game is going, there's only curiousity left. All we're ever really going to agree on is that the side jobs should be removed.
Side jobs shouldn't be removed just like that, many of us love it, but l&p shouldn't drag them for too long.
For example: the nursing job should end after Sophia wears that slutty nurse outfit for the Oldies on PD14 day 21. she should also let them touch her & give them handjobs in the process. The End of 1st side job. No more of that.

As for the 2nd job. I think it needs 2 more events.
1st / On PD 14(day 21) Sophia will tease those brats in a lingerie & might tell them to masterbate. Sophia will teach more about sex & women's body also she might give them Handjobs (not sure but I've got a feeling).
2nd / Sophia should have sex with them then feel guilty about it & quit the job. The end of 2nd side job.
As a fan of this type of content I'd love to see a gangbang scene between Sophia and those brats. Thanks.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Another teaser? Wtf?
Ruine the game
And yet, it's the first teaser for this PD I've been interested, because I'm curious what the rest of her house looks like. We learn in the Ellie route that Christine has an entire floor to herself. But since so far this storyline has little to offer players of the route - so much of what's going on is contradicted by things we learn in her showers with Sophia.
I just want this day to be over.. There is so much shit going on the next day

Dylan aftermath how will she react
Side jobs for old and shota guys
And the highlight will probably the Musuem Guys XD

He always teases until the naughty parts start.
And some like me just want this PD to be over, because we've been waiting for the Ellie and Patricia route events. I haven't seen Ellie in my playthrough since her last shower, and Patricia since the Yoga event.
Really?! Because you can see her panties Elli has a slutty vibe?
The three other girls or women, Naomi, Aimee and Christine, in this picture show confidence and experience in dealing with men in posture and facial expression while Elli smiles friendly and looks a little insecure. She looks sexy but in no way slutty.
I am always surprised how differently people interpret the body language, in this case of virtual persons.
Like I was saying earlier, Ellie projects the image that she's a slut, but dumps the boyfriend before they actually have sex. Her cheerleader personality is more of a mask. One of the reasons I enjoy her route so much is the exploration of this.

And one of the reasons I'm not particularly interested in the Dylan or Sam routes is this sudden switch into Casanovas.

Jan 20, 2022

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
+ Christine has a slutty dominant personality while Emma is totally the opposite.
Christine is extroverted, not necessarily dominant. And while Emma is certainly introverted, she might have a slutty and/or dominant side that we just haven't seen yet. Emma might turn out to be a complete slut once given the opportunity, she just hasn't had the confidence because she's been bullied by Aiden and co.

Feb 26, 2022
Who's Naomi? Seriously, I am so focused on Sophia that everyone else doesn't even get noticed.
Despite all though, I have to commend his work. I mean look at the details of the chips and bevereges...

If he had only focused his story on one or two characters he would be the goat.

Reactions: hzjujk

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who's Naomi? Seriously, I am so focused on Sophia that everyone else doesn't even get noticed.
Despite all though, I have to commend his work. I mean look at the details of the chips and bevereges...

If he had only focused his story on one or two characters he would be the goat.
Naomi and Aimee are two cheerleaders on the team that have been invited to the Girl's Night

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I’m sure after “tough guy” Dylan said this to there boyfriends at the party
View attachment 2975357
they ran out of there screaming for there mommys :ROFLMAO:
I think more simply, for that "sly Dylan" to chase away their boyfriends, he will just have to give them tickets to tonight's basketball game that one of his friends had snatched at the last second. At this point in the evening, since he seems to prefer other "kinds of fun," it's the only way to make the most of them.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2975343

The reaction of the girls when the guys want to leave the party before it has even started. Dylan the sly dog, actually found a way to chase away their boyfriends to have the girls just for himself for the evening.
I wish we go there after night with Shopia but I guess it will one or another not both. Someone make a mod ...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2975343

I just can't understand this situation.

Does it make sense for the guys to leave even though they saw 4 sexy women, alcohol, and an intruder (Dylan)?
Even though intense physical contact, including sex, is expected?

Moreover, the official name of this party is "The girls of the party", and the men are their boyfriends.

Those men don't deserve to have dicks.

Or is it something like, “Dylan was a woman, she just hid it because she was scared of her father”?
Like " Emma might turn out to be a complete slut once given the opportunity, she just hasn't had the confidence because she's been bullied by Aiden and co"?
Emma might turn out to be a complete slut once given the opportunity, she just hasn't had the confidence because she's been bullied by Aiden and co.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hang on, I'm forgetting who Emma is.
The nerdy girl that sits in the front row in Sophia's class at the beginning of the game. Used to be her favourite student, but it wouldn't do well for Task #4 for the nerd that Aiden and Jen etc have bullied for years to be the first on the Dylan route to grope Sophia's tits.

So after Emma gets a makeover, she requests a change of class, and Zac becomes Sophia's favourite student. And Emma becomes an LI for Dylan.

What is strange for me is that Emma is initially on the lesbian route, but then switches to Dylan's route when most of her fans wanted for her to become an LI of Sophia. And Dylan fans mainly want nothing to do with her, hence the most likely cancellation of her event at the end of this PD.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes