DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Is it just me or did anyone else notice a substantial spike in the amount of patreons L&P has?
It used to fluctuate between 1600-1700 with seeing a slight increase during release periods, but now all of a sudden it's at 7350 patreons!?
Damn that must be Dylans army signing up, as soon as his updates are over it will drop down again

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Is it just me or did anyone else notice a substantial spike in the amount of patreons L&P has?
It used to fluctuate between 1600-1700 with seeing a slight increase during release periods, but now all of a sudden it's at 7350 patreons!?
1636.png
Unless Patreon changed the public scope and included past members who stopped renewing subscriptions, it is impossible to suddenly increase from an average of 2,000 monthly patrons to 7,000.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Patreon had a buggy update of some sort recently.
Few accounts i follow are complaining about formatting posts, and I notice some people who dont even accept memberships and largely deleted their accounts I am now flagged as a member, even though it doesnt show in my billing section.
In short their devs appear to have broke something.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Is not very easy as the youngest and as the only male representative of the party facing such beauties. Is not very easy as the youngest and the only male representative of the party to such beauties of which two do not even know you. But you have to man up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know L&P puts a "lot" of effort into creating the scenarios but damn that last preview reminds me of this

82859m1.jpg

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
I believe Patreon recently changed something. Patreon followers were automatically transferred to the new free tier.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes