karleston

May 20, 2022
Why you act like it is the first time you see a facepalm when your face saw more palms than a freaking basketball

You are trying too hard, i bet all i got that you never paid a single dime to this guy and yet here you are the loudest voice on this thread ? Just why ? I hope you got paid by somebody to do that because if it's not the case boy you got hate issues

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Why you act like it is the first time you see a facepalm when your face saw more palms than a freaking basketball

You are trying too hard, i bet all i got that you never paid a single dime to this guy and yet here you are the loudest voice on this thread ? Just why ? I hope you got paid by somebody to do that because if it's not the case boy you got hate issues
The only facepalms I have ever received are from the same three imbeciles, 90% of which come from you. So...
fuckyou-mouthing (1).gif

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
A Wife and Mother Dylan wasn't spared either Dylan wonders what he will have to do? Take off some of your clothes? Give one of the girls a massage? Or even kiss one of the girls? Or maybe something else? yes a kick in the balls and the end of the version

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
A Wife and Mother Dylan wasn't spared either Dylan wonders what he will have to do? Take off some of your clothes? Give one of the girls a massage? Or even kiss one of the girls? Or maybe something else? yes a kick in the balls and the end of the version
If the teasers are posted chronologically, does it mean Ellie is no longer in a feud with the girls? :rolleyes:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Dylan knows what he’ll do
IMG_2006.gif IMG_0651.gif IMG_0893.gif IMG_0550.gif

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes