Nov 3, 2023
Seems like the girls are trying to out do each other to win right. Isn’t Ellie super competitive ? Maybe she’ll join to prove a point or she’ll show less. Tbh I can see him making her the last teaser even maybe showing off more than what we expect to really hype up the update. What do you guys think?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The sad fact for me is that I can do a story like AWAM but I wouldn't include direct incest, would be adopted only for obvious reasons regarding a Steam release and Patreon. However, me doing an AWAM-inspired story that isn't incest would be seen as much worse than anything L&P has done regarding AWAM, and would barely get any attention from most on this forum.

At this point, I think hating on AWAM has become like this cool thing some people do but when it really comes down to it, L&P could have done much worse.

There are issues for sure but say what you like, AWAM does have a lot of hot scenes and the never-ending thread on this VN is rather impressive. Whether you like AWAM or not, like L&P or not, you can't deny AWAM's popularity and its success.
You're like saying, "Italians hate pizza" when you see Italians complaining, "Why do they put pineapple on pizza?"

There is no one denying the popularity and success of this game.
And the popularity and success of this game has nothing to do with your self-esteem.

Is your complaint about this forum?
not different.

People are talking about “There are issues for sure”.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Additionally, I believe that this update is causing certain behavior across all age groups, and I wrote and then deleted the evidence.
(I changed my mind to wait and see.)

I don't know whether this update will succeed or fail.
But I think it's important for the developer to know why this update succeeds or fails.
Rather than people quietly disappearing.

• Angry
Reactions: karleston

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I stand by what I said, people moan, whine and complain in here and that is all they do. for every negative in AWAM, there is a positive.

that is just a fact.
At this point, I have to wonder about the polar opposites that only come here to try and belittle others for expressing their personal viewpoints. This forum is meant to encourage discussion in a civil, polite and respectful manner. Yet, it's typically people who can't stand any form of constructive criticism that try their hardest to squelch anyone who engages in such discussion. I have no problem with people saying what's good about this or any other VN, comic, short vids, etc that get posted on this forum. I do however have a problem when someone breaks the forum wide rules.

Heck, there is a reason we have such rules in every day life too. People don't honestly care what your personal opinions are if you express them. They do however care about the manner in which you express them and the behavior in which you engage in, within a public environment. This is a public environment and if any individual is incapable of treating everyone else with respect, then why are they really here? It certainly isn't to be part of a community in a healthy way. Instead, they choose to make remarks that only bring discord and disruption all in the name of their egos.

I've seen that sort of nonsense play out on this site far too many times in far too many different threads. Your statement alone indicates you just want anyone that might have a differing view to simply go away (maybe that's not your intended line of reasoning but it certainly does come off like that from the manner in which you worded the statement). That's no different than if you had personally insulted another individual. You can talk about how much you like the VN and why to your heart's content. Others can talk about how much they dislike it and why to theirs. That is all dependent upon civil behavior though and when people break that social contract, those are the ones that are in error and not the other way around.

But I think it's important for the developer to know why this update succeeds or fails.
He already knows the why. His track record of not remotely listening to any feedback is what's ultimately dragging it all down a negative path despite the fact he still has something that holds potential. He is not going to care one way or the other so long as he continues to maintain a high subscriber base on patreon and every other site he hosts his VN for sale on. Money is what he purely cares for and it will be why this VN continues to be spoon fed to anyone that keeps downloading it. If he actually does go back to his original pace of development like when he first started out, i will truly be surprised.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes