Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just realised, since L&P has redone the start of the game with a more modern movie in the Prologue, I wonder if he'll also update how much money Carl has.

I did a rough estimate, and Carl could easily be a billionaire if this game is ever completed. Even now, the 500 mil Sophia states he has is probably worth closer to at least 750.

He drop out the two old dudes content
He's dropping both side jobs, if memory serves.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Thank you.
Those pixels aren't going to stop me from looking at Ellie's beautiful round ass, what a great gift for christmas, well I think I got enough
jayne-cobb-firefly.gif

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Inconceivable, even.
___________________________________+++++++++++_____________________________________________________

"NEVER START A LAND WAR IN ASIA"

Anyhow lots of talk about Stream and other outlets. Maybe the developer doesn't have all the business acumen to try these routes for revenue. Though are there other sites where more controversial content can be posted that are not illegal? None come to mind and a quick google post lots of sites that seem to just stream virus and malware.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Fucking prune him
He's already gone for those who didn't want him in the story through the assistance of the Mafia. (Everyone knows how helpful they can be). That was a service the Dev provided, which was not given to any other player, like me, who wanted to get rid of different AWAM irritations. Still, the anti-blackmail lobby complained & lamented the fact that it couldn't be expunged from the beginning. Instead of smug satisfaction, there was white knighting, kink shaming & general muttering. That's gratitude for you.

Anyone who carried on playing the blackmail route, like me, was told that the intervening weekend 2 days before he was due back, would take 5 years. [Yes, 4th most popular character ...5 years FFS]. That's already stretched to 7 because of the Dev's unique sense of time.

In all probability, he's not coming back.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes