Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In a certain way I find it funny and headshake inducing how so many players beat onto the coming party update!

As I wrote in earlier posts, this party event has the potential to be the end point of the Dylan/Christine and Dylan/Ellie paths on a high note! While I suspect that L&P will botch it due to him catering to the teen crowd, there is a lot of potential to end a storyline good instead of abandoning it.
Take a look at it: As far back as the beach visit it was said that Christine has a soft spot for Dylan, even if the "old Ellie" could not understand that. While there were big gaps, Dylan and Christine definitely can like each other and also flirted quite a bit. If this party leads to a Dylan/Christine pairing, the two becoming a couple, this would be a nice end to this storyline. Not another abandoned thing.
Likewise with a Dylan/Ellie/Christine threesome.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In a certain way I find it funny and headshake inducing how so many players beat onto the coming party update!

As I wrote in earlier posts, this party event has the potential to be the end point of the Dylan/Christine and Dylan/Ellie paths on a high note! While I suspect that L&P will botch it due to him catering to the teen crowd, there is a lot of potential to end a storyline good instead of abandoning it.
Take a look at it: As far back as the beach visit it was said that Christine has a soft spot for Dylan, even if the "old Ellie" could not understand that. While there were big gaps, Dylan and Christine definitely can like each other and also flirted quite a bit. If this party leads to a Dylan/Christine pairing, the two becoming a couple, this would be a nice end to this storyline. Not another abandoned thing.
Likewise with a Dylan/Ellie/Christine threesome.
As one of those "beating" on the upcoming update, yeah, the idea had a lot of potential. I just expect it to be wasted, much like I was saying with L&P's decisions regarding Emma.

But then I'm one of those who think any storyline that doesn't advance Sophia with either Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie or Patricia is a waste of time. At this point, mainly the Dylan branches and the side jobs.

And this update, as the "bonus" storyline, by definition only has Sophia in a minor role. Catching Ellie smoking, for example.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As one of those "beating" on the upcoming update, yeah, the idea had a lot of potential. I just expect it to be wasted, much like I was saying with L&P's decisions regarding Emma.

But then I'm one of those who think any storyline that doesn't advance Sophia with either Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie or Patricia is a waste of time. At this point, mainly the Dylan branches and the side jobs.

And this update, as the "bonus" storyline, by definition only has Sophia in a minor role. Catching Ellie smoking, for example.
I see your point of view, but since I am convinced we will never see Sophia in anything more than softcore stuff, AWAM being abandoned before it gets "really going", I am a fan of at least closing storylines the right way instead of simply puttering out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Confirmed: the only way to prevent teasers from being leaked is to make them for $36 tier patrons.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
omg, this is not even milking any more, this is yogurting :ROFLMAO:
Puppies been quiet -> let's throw'em a bone -> puppies gone crazy -> should keep'em busy for a while, drool, dry hamp, play puzzles -> puppies start howling -> allow controlled leak -> puppies full banana, cumming all over the place -> mission accomplished, wait until puppies settle -> repeat until March

(bad puppies barking and biting ankles-> release acolytes -> report and silence'em)

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
80% is over and even Ellie or Christian haven't taken off their shirts yet, so what miracle is going to happen in the remaining 20%! So this update is nothing.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
80% is over and even Ellie or Christian haven't taken off their shirts yet, so what miracle is going to happen in the remaining 20%! So this update is nothing.
All 3 girls are in there underwear and only Frodo is fully clothes

Reactions: carlosaca
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes