DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
______________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

I really don't care for this route of the tutoring... but I wanted to see the train wreck, how the developer would resolve this plot thread. Even if it were still being part of the story, I don't think there is a solution that works.

If Dylan getting all passionate with Sophie nor Sam for that matter doesn't fully corrupt Sophie, I don't think 3 tutored students would either. I just don't see a work around to plausibly conclude it based on everything that has gone before and when compared to other events.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
______________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

I really don't care for this route of the tutoring... but I wanted to see the train wreck, how the developer would resolve this plot thread. Even if it were still being part of the story, I don't think there is a solution that works.

If Dylan getting all passionate with Sophie nor Sam for that matter doesn't fully corrupt Sophie, I don't think 3 tutored students would either. I just don't see a work around to plausibly conclude it based on everything that has gone before and when compared to other events.
Considering the second side job is just there for the kink, of course there's no plausible way for the storyline to end. It only plausibly ends with Sophia in jail and being blacklisted as a teacher for being a sex offender.

If this game still actually held any concept of realism, or class, the sex ed classes in the second side job would never have begun in the first place. I don't know what the rules are for San Alejo, but where I'm from, to even get a teaching qualification in the first place requires a police check to prevent exactly what is happening in the second side job.

If Sophia was a trailer trash redneck from Alabama (or whatever the stereotype is), I might understand, but she's not. She comes from a wealthy, academic family, who really should know better.

My personal feelings are either abandon any claim to realism (like many of my favourite games do), or actually stick to what the game claims to be. If the game ever actually makes it to Steam, my review would be at the lowest possible simply because the game is nothing like what is actually written on the box. It's not even about a wife and mother anymore, but about Dylan. He's more a first MC than a second at this point.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes