armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Health is a serious matter and I wish him well.

When I heard that Dylan/Emma event is off I thought that will save him time to start PD14 asap… I was dead wrong! This event is now competing with Dylan/Sophia combined event!!! The most popular and most expected of events…

idk why he is doing this!

Maybe this is a pay off for Ellie’s fans… since Dylan has been dominating the project he wants to compensate Ellie’s fans with some real screen time for her!

Or maybe he is still gratifying the “2nd MC”! This is his event. He is the dominant figure here. He has to choose between 4 different girls…

The worst case scenario is 4 routes 0 sex… Just some kissing here and there! :cautious: I am prepared for this wcs especially… I don’t grow hopes for anything else!
Anything less than a handjob will be a massive fail compared to previous update.

Jul 30, 2020
It’s the 2nd side job with the shota boys, if you picked first side job you get the old guys at the nursing home work
Do you know what part is that ? First chapter or second ? i guess i picked the old guys.
Also which job has more content ? Because the old men hadn't much content (just washing them half naked)

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
no no, wait, DLC for this game could be a good thing. Someone could revert Dylan and Sam to the way they were when we started, they could actually add some sex to the game and give the degenerates some couplings that they really want to see or didn't know they wanted to see. Instead of making fan games, they could add side missions to the main game. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

lsfjohn

Jun 21, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

Pixeldrain - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
does this version have mods to access the gallery?

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes