Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who needs some stupid game when they can have a ton of teasers :WeSmart:
I'm probably enjoying this update the most out of this playable day, just from doing fan art based on the teasers. That said, I only really needed two - one in the girl's street clothes, and the other in their pajamas, as long as there was a render in Christine's living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Good cheese, great wine... I think all that's missing is some bread!
So here is a freshly baked set of information (the latest is from this morning) on v.0.195 that I was able to get directly from L&P with a series of questions I asked him, from time to time, during this last month of development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great questions and pretty much confirms what I have been saying that the next update is more about furthering Ellie's relationship with Dylan, and most likely making Ellie more accepting of Dylan with her mum (Sophia).

Also, it sounds like this might be the last big event with Christine and Dylan, which suggests I was also right that any character not named Dylan, Ellie or Liam is there to further corrupt Sophia into doing bigger things with Dylan, Ellie or Liam.

If it is the last big event with Christine, that be great as one less character to do updates around.

edit* I was on this forum earlier today and posted this, I saw my post on the thread but it was gone when I logged back in. no idea wtf happened.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
Great questions and pretty much confirms what I have been saying that the next update is more about furthering Ellie's relationship with Dylan, and most likely making Ellie more accepting of Dylan with her mum (Sophia).

Also, it sounds like this might be the last big event with Christine and Dylan, which suggests I was also right that any character not named Dylan, Ellie or Liam is there to further corrupt Sophia into doing bigger things with Dylan, Ellie or Liam.

If it is the last big event with Christine, that be great as one less character to do updates around.

edit* I was on this forum earlier today and posted this, I saw my post on the thread but it was gone when I logged back in. no idea wtf happened.
I want to see Sophia/Ellie/Dylan together.:love:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
it's fucking difficult to read you and the fact that English is not my native language makes it even worse hahaha
but I partially agree.
___________________________________++++++___________________________________________________________

That statement .... That is what you call "getting served"

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
WOW I usually check this thread after 2-3 months and I thought the new update will be almost done :ROFLMAO: . This developer is one of the greatest troller in the history. I dont understand how people are still subscribers to his never ending story
With this game,even if you skip 2 years,you still won't have a full day in the game,to play.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm morbidly curious how "much" content I'll be getting this playable day. The longest scene in my playthrough is I believe the Salon event, since I don't play the Dylan or Sam routes, or the side job with the kiddies.

From what I can tell, it's probably only about 5 minutes of content from the past 2 years.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I gotta ask.

Why do you always have this divider or whatever the hell that is in your replies?
_______________________________________++++++_____________________________________________________

Why does a duck quack?

Why does a cat demand attention and then claws the hell out of you when you give it attention?

Why is starting a land war in Asia a bad thing?

Life is just full of mysteries like Area 51... The real question is why do I use ellipses wrong? Part of the great answer is because its deliberate...

Odd you would pick up on my use of using a divider

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes