tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You're right about three things:
1.: The game should have the tag "various protagonists" instead of "female protagonist". That should be changed.
2.: I also don't feel the same excited curiosity about the update as I would with an update in which Sophia would play a role. That's just the way it is, but there's no reason for me to cry forever.
3.: Although I like following Dylan and Sophia's story, I also see the problem that Dylan gets too much "space" that day and the next. The reason is that I'm wondering what's next for this route once the two of them fuck. I also think that the other routes (in which I also have an interest) are neglected.

As for the story as a whole, I think telling it from different points of view makes it more interesting. When I was a child I didn't like this kind of storytelling, now as an adult I have learned to appreciate telling a story from different points of view. The different points of view make a fictional story more real to me.

None of those who think it's not interesting that the story is told only from Sophia's point of view have denied that there are problems with the speed of development. If we got an update every two months, we wouldn't have the discussion about the "female protagonist" with such intensity. This cannot be completely avoided because some remain children forever.
I already wrote this, but I'll write it again.

I'm not saying, should delete Dylan.
Also, I didn't criticize Dylan until this developer named him MC, and I still don't criticize him for other than Dylan becoming MC.

It seems that some people tend to overinterpret or misunderstand this.

I definitely recognized that Dylan was a “device” that told the story or connected the relationships.

And while I've criticized the Sex Education content before, I've also said that Sofia and Dylan's relationship needs to be developed more.

I agree that different perspectives enrich a story.

But the diverse perspectives are not limited to Dylan and Ellie.

What role did Patricia play in Sofia's past and players are curious about it.
Carl has attempted to approach Sofia and he is the object of Liam's jealousy.
Andy and Cathy are there too and they are waiting for the swap.
Natalie is a completely independent character and has bisexual tendencies.

They all offer different perspectives to the players.

But that doesn't mean they are all MCs.

I don't want sidejob events to be deleted.
Because that too is a new perspective for me.
(But I am silent)

Once again, I'm talking about MC, not existence.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I know that there is going to be a 'break', while LP works on Steam release. Has their been any indication how long that break is going to be?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know that there is going to be a 'break', while LP works on Steam release. Has their been any indication how long that break is going to be?
There is so much content that he will have to remove from this game to have it accepted on steam though. Just off the top of my head, what has to be removed for steam are

the first side job with the shota boys

all copyrighted products

all unlicensed music

racist views or slurs toward certain groups of people (Claire)

sexual content in schools (like the 3way rape with Aiden & Dr Dre)

(there is probly more, but that’s all I could remember)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There is so much content that he will have to remove from this game to have it accepted on steam though. Just off the top of my head, what has to be removed for steam are

the first side job with the shota boys

all copyrighted products

all unlicensed music

racist views or slurs toward certain groups of people (Claire)

sexual content in schools (like the 3way rape with Aiden & Dr Dre)

(there is probly more, but that’s all I could remember)
Sounds like a very busy first half of 2024, eh? Worry not, he already started :WeSmart:
Luckily for him, the shtick works and his enablers think they're paying for a new content which he already created and is just gradually farting out :KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sounds like a very busy first half of 2024, eh? Worry not, he already started :WeSmart:
Luckily for him, the shtick works and his enablers think they're paying for a new content which he already created and is just gradually farting out :KEK:
Wait till the Steam crowd plays this for first time and he gets asked all the same questions he loves so much on Patreon? :ROFLMAO:

Why is this game called “a wife and mother” when it’s all about Dylan?

When will Sophia have a sex scene with anyone but husband?

Why do your updates take so long? etc

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Wait till the Steam crowd plays this for first time and he gets asked all the same questions he loves so much on Patreon? :ROFLMAO:

Why is this game called “a wife and mother” when it’s all about Dylan?

When will Sophia have a sex scene with anyone but husband?

Why do your updates take so long? etc
I can't wait to leave my first review on Steam

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He'll play the same cards as in Patreon, and there will be a lot of forgiveness in anticipation for some progress in Part 2, etc. Also, if I get the concept right, no pledge on Steam - one time pay for a boxed product with no refund, so...
117.gif

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
They say one picture is worth thousand words, so let's try two pictures:
View attachment 3172373
View attachment 3172390
Just that L&P write in the About-Page:
Furthermore l'm thinking a bout maybe switching the playable character to a male one a few time later on and letting him make decisions!
Also: The Tags given in this forum for this game are not by L&P. I do not think L&P has to follow what people in this forum write about his game, do you?

What a nonsensical discussion. L&P has created facts in the way he has incorporated Dylan and Ellie in particular into the game. That can no longer be changed, as the effort involved would be far too great. It's much better to continue telling the main story as it is now. At least I think the events between Dylan and Ellie in particular are really fun to play.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"Know" is a strong choice of a word here for something we have basically zero infos about. Unless I missed something lately, all we know about his Steam plans are that he's supposedly gonna work on a disney-level animation trailer for AWAM's Steam release after this current PD is finished.

Is he actually going to do it? Nobody knows. Is he currently working on a Steam-friendly version of AWAM? Nobody knows. Is he gonna take a break on the game's development to push a Steam release after this PD? Nobody knows.

Pretty sure everything said so far is pure speculation unless, as I said before, I've missed out on something more..tangible. This entire Steam thing could turn out to be nothing. To me it sounded like another excuse as infact L&P connected a Steam release with funds to hire people which, as we all know, he's never done anything to make it happen. Not in the years prior to his Steam plans, and likely not in the following years either.

But I could be wrong. One could argue that him considering to remove the sidejobs is a means to make a Steam release easier (not by much anyway). Another indicator could be his move from Germany to Switzerland, as AVN's are not allowed on Steam in Germany. No clue if that is any different in Switzerland, though.

Last edited:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Just that L&P write in the About-Page:

Also: The Tags given in this forum for this game are not by L&P. I do not think L&P has to follow what people in this forum write about his game, do you?

What a nonsensical discussion. L&P has created facts in the way he has incorporated Dylan and Ellie in particular into the game. That can no longer be changed, as the effort involved would be far too great. It's much better to continue telling the main story as it is now. At least I think the events between Dylan and Ellie in particular are really fun to play.
He only writes that he thinks about the possibility of changing the main character! In the meantime, the main character is there ALONE, it's Sofia! The developer, by the way, confirmed our words that the main character in the game is only Sofia! But you can't see straight.

karleston

May 20, 2022
"Know" is a strong choice of a word here for something we have basically zero infos about. Unless I missed something lately, all we know about his Steam plans are that he's supposedly gonna work on a disney-level animation trailer for AWAM's Steam release after this current PD is finished.

Is he actually going to do it? Nobody knows. Is he currently working on a Steam-friendly version of AWAM? Nobody knows. Is he gonna take a break on the game's development to push a Steam release after this PD? Nobody knows.

Pretty sure everything said so far is pure speculation unless, as I said before, I've missed out on something more..tangible. This entire Steam thing could turn out to be nothing. To me it sounded like another excuse as infact L&P connected a Steam release with funds to hire people which, as we all know, he's never done anything to make it happen. Not in the years prior to his Steam plans, and likely not in the following years either.

But I could be wrong. One could argue that him considering to remove the sidejobs is a means to make a Steam release easier (not by much anyway). Another indicator could be his move from Germany to Switzerland, as AVN's are not allowed on Steam in Germany. No clue if that is any different in Switzerland, though.
I don't see him working on a steam version unless he hires someone to do it. Because it will take an enormous amount of time to make this game steam friendly. and his supporters will not be happy about it and he knows it

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020

I would've sworn I read that somewhere, I don't subscribe anymore, so I won't ask LP directly and don't feel like scrolling to see if anybody posted it. It's not important and I am probably mistaken. Actually hope I am mistaken.

Reactions: INOM_18

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
He only writes that he thinks about the possibility of changing the main character! In the meantime, the main character is there ALONE, it's Sofia! The developer, by the way, confirmed our words that the main character in the game is only Sofia! But you can't see straight.
He has obviously decided to implement this idea in the game. The rest is silly verbiage that doesn't really help anyone.In my view, AWAM has more than one MC. But my view is just as unimportant as yours. The point is and remains that Dylan and Ellie have an important role compared to the other characters because they are the children of "A wife and mother".

Don't you realize how pointless this discussion is? The facts have been established in this game, and no matter what anyone says here, the game will certainly not leave the path that has been followed for years.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
He has obviously decided to implement this idea in the game. The rest is silly verbiage that doesn't really help anyone.In my view, AWAM has more than one MC. But my view is just as unimportant as yours. The point is and remains that Dylan and Ellie have an important role compared to the other characters because they are the children of "A wife and mother".

Don't you realize how pointless this discussion is? The facts have been established in this game, and no matter what anyone says here, the game will certainly not leave the path that has been followed for years.
What nonsense - they are the children of the "wife and mother")))) What are you smoking? ))) They are the children of a specific person - Sofia. Stop with drugs)))) The main character there is Sofia. That's when the developer introduces other characters as the main characters, then we'll discuss it.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes