DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Why would L&P even consider Steam, given the rules?
Because he is not satisfied with the money and the story suggestions that he is recieving from patreon. That's why the story is half screwed.
Now he will go to the steam to fuck up the story completely and get banned. And the game will be abandoned.
And tbh patreon might have similar policy for underage sex too, but he has loyal fans i guess. :p who doesn't complained yet.

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
My top of the best scenes with Sofia's boobs (when someone is playing with her breasts and of course with her nipples)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now we need to turn on our most powerful analytics, we may need all the collective intelligence and the best experts, which of the heroes in the future will have the opportunity to test the strength of Sofia's breasts? Your guesses and bets?
Sam and Dylan technically have the longest scenes so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
760 renders for one event are way too many.

Here is the thing though, has anyone confirmed a new update does have the exact amount of new renders L&P claims it does?

I've always doubted the number he says, but that is just from viewing updates as I play through it.
760 renders for a side story that most of us don’t give a rats ass about, where was this many renders for the last Sophia update?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Release: between December 31 - January 6th
Renders: 760
Animations: 3
Script pages: 29

It will be extremely difficult to waffle the P&T part until the 31st, but I'm still leaving it open as the earliest possible release date. January 6th just to play it safe. Unfortunately, illness has cost me those few days that probably are now missing for a release this month. In addition, the update with 760 renders is by far the largest so far and it was a real ordeal to process all of them in just a few days. I have to say that the render editing consists of several passes with which I improve the renders more and more.
I will start the P&T part today and let's see how it goes.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Top Ten Favorite Images

Since we have a bit of time before the next release arrives, I compiled a list of my Top Ten Favorite Images in the game. Subject to change on a whim, I didn’t spend a whole lot of time researching it. I could easily come up with ten more. The order listed here is simply in game chronological order.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
troll moderator or i miss something.nice way to start 2024 with a big update with ellie and Christine :love: and the other two girls.

Reactions: Kitiuuu

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What's going on?

14 of my posts with different writing dates and writing times were deleted all at once on the same day and at the same time.

Are my posts deleted simply because I wrote a complaint, not because of forum rules? Even past posts?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Ok ok, the moderators are trolling, Christmas games for fun?! I can play too, I think this update will be the best of all the updates, the genius of L&P always gives his best and never disappoints, do you think they will have an orgy in the room? I honestly think that Dylan will lose his virginity with Sam, call me crazy, but I've seen how they look at each other and there's fire there, peace and love.

trolling-is-an-honored-profession-leland-townsend.gif

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes