Phoenix1269

Dec 23, 2023
Does anyone know if there is a infographic or something visual that details which pathway unlocks which scenes? I know there are walkthroughs word/pdfs out there.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've tried running part one on my ubuntu laptop, only to get this response. I've changed permissions, and made the file executable. I've tried running as a program, but it just doesn't run and I don't know why. Any advice would be welcome, thanks. View attachment 3219248
Hey, David! :sneaky:
That launcher script literally tells you what the problem is: you need to make the file mentioned in the error message after the exec:, executable. That's it. For Ren'Py games two files need executable permissions, not just the launcher itself.

Ren'Py SDK sets correct permissions to these files before zipping game files into the Windows/Linux PC distribution package. However, if anyone extracts the package to change or add something on a Windows PC, those permissions get lost since Windows is clueless about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Damn it, Asuna. Why are you always so hard to understand?)
What kind of a translator do you use? A paper dictionary?)
Use Google or Yandex... or at least don't forget to have a snack when you're drinking for Christ sake ;)

View attachment 3220089
Well, so I’ll use Google... but for some reason it sometimes misreads my words God knows how... I don’t know what I’m writing here and what words... so it translates some of them with a completely different meaning :unsure: :rolleyes: :FacePalm: (n)

Reactions: athreusclouds

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Maybe you didn’t understand what I said. In this update Dylan goes to Christine’s party. There he will meet Ellie, Christine, Aimee and Naomi. Sophia is sitting at the sofa watching TV and saying goodbye to Dylan while he leaves the house for Christine’s party… So, no Sophia in this update ;)
ahh I see.. heh, it’s a pity that she doesn’t take him to his room and give him a blowjob to beg HAHA, this would be a fairer deal between them if they were to tell what kind of deal there was between Sofia and that scumbag, Sam..
are you smiling?)):ROFLMAO:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Is Patricia going to do something on this game at some point? 0 Content for her.
Pat is there for the Lesbian content involving Sophia,
But as far as I know she'll do something with Dylan and quite possibly Ellie. Threesome? “Everything is possible” ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes