- Sophia & Ava’s boys

Afternoon
- Sophia & Dylan part I
- Sophia & Dylan part II

Evening
- Sophia & Dylan part III
Or
- Sophia, Patricia & college guys

PS: All three morning events can be released together as one.
Thank you

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I would say more like 2 years, but yeah
Actually it will be more likely 5+ years.
The next real Sophia/Sam event is in PD17.
Yeah,I doubt.
It seems his new normal is 400+ renders update.
So probably 2 small events now are 100+ renders and the big event for Ellie can easily surpass 500 renders.
After all it will be more than 3 years since last Sophia/Ellie event.
And maybe 2-4 more years for next one after the 2 events in PD14

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Damn this Update needs to hurry up so L&P can get on with the next update.

I wonder how many of his subs are even interested in the update. With the title name but no Sophia in the update is not good.
Wait till you see this thread filled with messages begging for a hero to upload the new update and people trolling them with spoilers… From the moment of release stay away of this thread 2 days… it’s a total garbage…

Dec 22, 2023
PD14 events:
Morning
- Sophia & Ellie (short)
- Sophia & Sam (short)
- Sophia & Ellie (full)

Noon
- Sophia & Old men
Or
- Sophia & Ava’s boys

Afternoon
- Sophia & Dylan part I
- Sophia & Dylan part II

Evening
Or

He said he’s removing the old men and Ava’s boys…

Mr_Tryhard

May 21, 2022
Actually it will be more likely 5+ years.
The next real Sophia/Sam event is in PD17.

Yeah,I doubt.
It seems his new normal is 400+ renders update.
So probably 2 small events now are 100+ renders and the big event for Ellie can easily surpass 500 renders.
After all it will be more than 3 years since last Sophia/Ellie event.
And maybe 2-4 more years for next one after the 2 events in PD14
Ohh, well, shit

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I'm not quite sure i understand wtf is going on in the last few pages of this thread, but anyway...
I haven't been here just a couple days, but i see now that the thread is filling with naive and positive emotions,
thoughts about awams happy fate & future. C'mon, people. Let's change that with some nice & pretty realism shall we?)
Let's get started.

KNOCK, KNOCK! OPEN UP! IT'S BREAKING NEWS!
knock, knock.gif
I will try to explain at least something to those who do not understand how things are going.
After the "sleepover party" which will be released in "near weeks", L&P will go on a vacation.
Upon returning he will do his best to release the AWAM game in Steam. Some of you people wrote about it probably throughout whole november and the first decade december that's for sure. That's your words and that's your info.

And now what? Has everyone forgotten about it?)
Everyone forgoten that the next update of the main game will be released fuck knows when,
because he doesn't have the opportunity to work on both versions of the game (patreon and steam) at the same time?

Everyone forgoten that he would remove second part time job - sex education from the game for that very reason?
So there was no problemo with Steam rules? Age characteristics of the characters and all of that?
Not to mention that the absence of this content will greatly ease his worries in the future.
Less work for patreon content and etc.

Plus, all those talks about awam being destroyed in Steam by the wave of negative reviews?
These talks about - Steam will become the foundation for the AWAM's coffin?

Nope? Everyone forgotten?)

What kind of update with Sophia in the near future can people talk about or hope for,
considering all this, i really don't understand.

o_O

Or did i miss the news about L&P cancels steam release? Hm, i guess i'm not.

Last edited:

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
Dylan has gotten two handjobs (from his mother and his mother's best friend). I suspect he will get a handjob from his sister, finger one of her friends, and get head from Christine. That is my prediction.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Dylan has gotten two handjobs (from his mother and his mother's best friend). I suspect he will get a handjob from his sister, finger one of her friends, and get head from Christine. That is my prediction.
what kind of empty place spends time with his efforts(((wetaga chervika Sema and then out of curiosity the puppies came out sofie.. than Dylan with Sofia and other girls.. in Dylan’s place I would have invited all the girls to your place under the pretense of a party or something like So I would have drunk them with narcotic added drinks and fucked them and then I would have taken everyone away and treated them like they really stand, like they are with whores, they would do this until they break and are not going to be his slaves, in my opinion they deserve this with the prochants, if they know how they treated him and how they behaved with this insect family... they won’t be surprised if this insect family fucks these 3 without brainy bitches faster than anyone else, so I would take Dylan’s place and take them off :mad: :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
PD14 events:
Morning
- Sophia & Ellie (short)
- Sophia & Sam (short)
- Sophia & Ellie (full)

Noon
- Sophia & Old men
Or
- Sophia & Ava’s boys

Afternoon
- Sophia & Dylan part I
- Sophia & Dylan part II

Evening
Or

So, dylan fan have to come back next year for any related update :confused:

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes