immassman

Feb 1, 2023
so this update is going to be meaningless, this dev is dumb. Also, if you play the game you can see that Sophie is clearly into Sam not Dylan, everything about Dylan feels forced it feels like she just go with it not to upset Dylan, but with Sam she is like in love with him she initiated first many times, so the last 2 Dylan event was meaningless and now this is going to be another meaningless update, dumb dev.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
so this update is going to be meaningless, this dev is dumb. Also, if you play the game you can see that Sophie is clearly into Sam not Dylan, everything about Dylan feels forced it feels like she just go with it not to upset Dylan, but with Sam she is like in love with him she initiated first many times, so the last 2 Dylan event was meaningless and now this is going to be another meaningless update, dumb dev.
asdasda.JPG

• Angry
Reactions: XaGnard

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
He said he’s removing the old men and Ava’s boys…
Everyone forgoten that he would remove second part time job - sex education from the game for that very reason?
So there was no problemo with Steam rules? Age characteristics of the characters and all of that?
Not to mention that the absence of this content will greatly ease his worries in the future.
Less work for patreon content and etc.
Is the removing of the side jobs something L&P said or is it just what people assumed? The last I remember reading about it was L&P saying the Ava kids side job was his favorite event or something like that because it was his kink.

I guess it depends what you want from the game. I am not playing this game to see a romantic love story about a wife falling in love with a kid. I want her to get corrupted and get dicked by as many people as possible in the end. For that reason Sam's events are kind of the worse for me, Dylan somewhere in the middle (because of the incest factor having a big corruption factor but Dylan being a dweeb is taking the fun out of it).

Reactions: mexican22

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Is the removing of the side jobs something L&P said or is it just what people assumed? The last I remember reading about it was L&P saying the Ava kids side job was his favorite event or something like that because it was his kink.

I guess it depends what you want from the game. I am not playing this game to see a romantic love story about a wife falling in love with a kid. I want her to get corrupted and get dicked by as many people as possible in the end. For that reason Sam's events are kind of the worse for me, Dylan somewhere in the middle (because of the incest factor having a big corruption factor but Dylan being a dweeb is taking the fun out of it).
same, i want to see her corrupt, just saying that she is falling for Sam, which is also why i said dumb dev, he turn it into a love story, i like the tutor side job and now there is rumor that it will be removed, this is getting out of hand, i think the dev just don't know what to do anymore. This upcoming update will not even include Sophie? that's just ridiculous.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
As usual, people draw conclusions from rumors. And even more, they mix things up a bit.

There's a desire to remove events to speed up the dev. So it could be a side job or both but for what I know, the shotas job is much more appreciated than the old guys one.

On the other hand, the shotas job has to be removed from the Steam version, but that doesn't mean it will be removed from the *cough* Patreon *cough* version.

For me, nothing is set in stone yet. And if it is, only L&P knows.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Players saw the jacuzzi scene in the final teaser of version 0.190, and it was the final scene of the game.

Players saw the last teaser for version 0.195, and this update won't go far from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this teaser is about the next update, not this update. (as mentioned in the text)

Therefore, the amount of Dylan/Amy scenes players can get in this update is extremely limited.

Next, Ellie has already looked at Dylan with a disdainful and challenging gaze, and this may have been the section where Dylan chooses whether to protect Ellie or watch it from Christine's side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing players won't get much more than this out of the Dylan/Ellie scene.

In the end, only Christine and one other college student are left.

Lastly, this developer already added rendering in the last update, and players have seen why this developer needed the additional rendering.

I suspect we'll see the same pattern in this update.
Are you sure that "this" and "next" weren't just used incorrectly? Why would L&P post a teaser whose content is not part of the currently advertised update?

Anyway, I also think that unfortunately there won't be much action in this update. But why "In the end, only Christine and one other college student are left" is not clear to me. Is there a post from L&P on this that I have overlooked, or is this part of your speculation?

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
As usual, people draw conclusions from rumors. And even more, they mix things up a bit.

There's a desire to remove events to speed up the dev. So it could be a side job or both but for what I know, the shotas job is much more appreciated than the old guys one.

On the other hand, the shotas job has to be removed from the Steam version, but that doesn't mean it will be removed from the *cough* Patreon *cough* version.

For me, nothing is set in stone yet. And if it is, only L&P knows.
It looks like L&P has understood that AWAM needs a little more streamlining. There are just far too many side stories that don't really revolve around Sophia in her role as "A Wife and Mother".

The two side jobs are ideal for deletion, as they have zero connection to the other events in the game. It must also be said that if the Steam version is actually successful, there is little reason to create additional content for Patreon. It would just be another reason to focus even more on the content that really moves the main story forward.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Are you sure that "this" and "next" weren't just used incorrectly? Why would L&P post a teaser whose content is not part of the currently advertised update?

Anyway, I also think that unfortunately there won't be much action in this update. But why "In the end, only Christine and one other college student are left" is not clear to me. Is there a post from L&P on this that I have overlooked, or is this part of your speculation?
I didn't have time to prepare anything special so I thought about posting a very special bonus teaser just before the update release.
And before anyone asks, yes, this render is actually from the next update:) And no, Aimee is not going to be Dylan's new girlfriend. You'll soon find out what is behind this
I have given up on talking to you and I cannot match your intelligence level.

I told you how far away the Dylan/Sophia sex scene is, I told you what the Dylan/Ellie relationship is, and I told you how far along the threesome(Dylan/Ellie/Sophia) is in the story.

Nevertheless, you kept repeating the same thing and did not make any effort to provide evidence or valid logic.

My conclusion is that conversation with you is of no value.

So please ignore my post and have a nice conversation with others.
(Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong)

Last edited:
Reactions: wzelisen

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Even if shota is L$P’s kink, that won’t fly on Steam, so probly why he’s ending the side jobs and making characters look older

Reactions: athreusclouds

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I have given up on talking to you and I cannot match your intelligence level.

I told you how far away the Dylan/Sophia sex scene is, I told you what the Dylan/Ellie relationship is, and I told you how far along the threesome(Dylan/Ellie/Sophia) is in the story.

Nevertheless, you kept repeating the same thing and did not make any effort to provide evidence or valid logic.

My conclusion is that conversation with you is of no value.

So please ignore my post and have a nice conversation with others.
(Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong)
So you think you're particularly clever? You should really read up on the "Dunning-Kruger effect". :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I asked a few simple questions that might indicate some weaknesses in your interpretation. I have no idea whether this is really the case. But if you are really mixing up assumptions and facts, then you are the one who should provide evidence, not me. For example, I have not read everything L&P has ever written, hence the question of whether your claims are covered anywhere by his comments.

Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So you think you're particularly clever? You should really read up on the "Dunning-Kruger effect". :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I asked a few simple questions that might indicate some weaknesses in your interpretation. I have no idea whether this is really the case. But if you are really mixing up assumptions and facts, then you are the one who should provide evidence, not me. For example, I have not read everything L&P has ever written, hence the question of whether your claims are covered anywhere by his comments.
bye

Oct 9, 2023
Even if shota is L$P’s kink, that won’t fly on Steam, so probly why he’s ending the side jobs and making characters look older
I don't get the whole steam thing logic for eliminating the shota. IMO that was one scene that had the hottest potential. The game is not gonna fly on steam anyway. Son jerks off in a beach cabana in front of his mom. Reason 1. Daughter masturbates in the shower in front of her Mom. Reason 2. Mom gives son a handjob in the hot tub until he cums. Reason 3. Neighbors Mom gives neighbors son a handjob and makes him cum under the kitchen table. Reason 4. Underage boy makes Sophia cum in his bedroom. Reason 5. You can just keep going on and on with the reasons why this game won't be hosted on steam so I don't see the logic that by eliminating the sex ed is going to allow the game on steam. Unless the dev is rewriting the whole thing - maybe that's what is taking so long. He would have to eliminate all the family and underage stuff in his rewrite. Anyways, eliminating the shota scene doesn't make sense.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
addition:

I met someone on this forum who was talking about the dollar as if it were the standard currency of every country.
I met someone on this forum who would take the developer's word for it when he changed the definition of "wealthy."
And on this forum, I saw someone baselessly mocking other people simply to suck this developer's ass.

XaGnard, You may not be the worst to me, but you are no more worthy than them.

Reactions: XKJ333
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes