Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
It is really simple! He knows that he is lazy and he wont move his ass to actually create better contend and faster updates, and because of that the fans of the game will start unsubscribe and just download the game from here when is out. The evidence behind that is he spoke many times that he really dislike the fact that his updates are leaked almost at the same day they was released. So instead of start making his game one of the best and people start subscribing because of that, he is seeking ways to prevent the leaks and give the game to those who waits 3 months by creating a web version of the game where is impossible to be leaked.
Do you realize what dog he is? He wont give you better contend, because you are unwilling to subscribe for over 3 months of watching the empty screen while he is spending his money for who God knows what. I really hate this type of people. Instead you start doing better and faster updates and giving people what they want by this increase your subscribers and FINISH the game. He is chose to be the bad guy. So next time when he release a new game, people will say: hey this is the one trash who was creating a game for over 5 years with no action.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Looks like everyone's hand is busy stopped responding on this forum and its awfully quite
people are focusing u
The usual way. We might have to wait a few hours to get it on the forum.
last time it was a bit more than few hours, and now im reading hes going to make downloading for non paying
It is really simple! He knows that he is lazy and he wont move his ass to actually create better contend and faster updates, and because of that the fans of the game will start unsubscribe and just download the game from here when is out. The evidence behind that is he spoke many times that he really dislike the fact that his updates are leaked almost at the same day they was released. So instead of start making his game one of the best and people start subscribing because of that, he is seeking ways to prevent the leaks and give the game to those who waits 3 months by creating a web version of the game where is impossible to be leaked.
Do you realize what dog he is? He wont give you better contend, because you are unwilling to subscribe for over 3 months of watching the empty screen while he is spending his money for who God knows what. I really hate this type of people. Instead you start doing better and faster updates and giving people what they want by this increase your subscribers and FINISH the game. He is chose to be the bad guy. So next time when he release a new game, people will say: hey this is the one trash who was creating a game for over 5 years with no action.
right, but for now some heroes at least screenshot some (and its coming from a guy that paid in the past, he will often have paying members wait as well.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
in the end the update wasn't bad
Yeah it was ok. Bur I feeel the amount of renders is because of so many different choices which maybe have some extra scenes but not changing the outcome. As someone who plays this game because of Sophia its bad (because she is not in it XD)

The party was nice and Ellie Fans will pobably love this update. The end scene was nicely animated

But in the end this is will not change my playthrough with Sophia in any way or form since this is an altenative event to what did happen in previous updates.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Yeah it was ok. Bur I feeel the amount of renders is because of so many different choices which maybe have some extra scenes but not changing the outcome. As someone who plays this game because of Sophia its bad (because she is not in it XD)

The party was nice and Ellie Fans will pobably love this update. The end scene was nicely animated

But in the end this is will not change my playthrough with Sophia in any way or form since this is an altenative event to what did happen in previous updates.
So, no “games” with the other girls and nothing more other than the three videos?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes