Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Do you mind atleast sharing the update. Looks like people dont want to share afterall
Can you explain me, why you feel so special and someone who paid for something has to share it with you? May be the guy dont like people like you, and dont like to share anything with you at all?

Reactions: Zeeshanlappe

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
To be honest, i didn't even expect the beginning of sympathy and sexual attraction from Ellie to her brother is going to be so awesome.
LP pleasantly surprised me.
Where is Sophia?!? :eek:
Who the f&$% cares about the no background and no story piece of digital meat :ROFLMAO:

Man, I love Silent Hill, played it as a kid on PS1 and it shocked me to this day... then the movie has bad-ass.. can't wait for a new game
Happy weekend :love:

Reactions: athreusclouds

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
Can you explain me, why you feel so special and someone who paid for something has to share it with you? May be the guy dont like people like you, and dont like to share anything with you at all?
There is some situation that you didn't mention it. Because of sanction we couldn't pay anything internationally. What should we do then?

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
I believe, it is because there is no sophia in this update most people are not even downloading the game. Even in previous update where sophia was absent, it took days to arrive on forum

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
First, explain the behavior of a person who has played and runs to the forum with spoilers, but at the same time does not want to share! How to call such a person?

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I am not forcing anyone to share update.I am saying instead of releasing spoiler images , release the thing completely
Because uploading the game takes some times, uploading a picture takes less than 1 min. Why he should spending his time of uploading the game, because you are not happy with a spoiler? I am 100% agree that he is doing it because he feels special when he post spoiler, but again dont ask anyone to do something!

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes