Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Cant post new reviews. Brand new ones seem funny enough to lie and try to give this 5 stars. Dude its been 6 years with other much more fleshed out games with more plot, better renders, and sex scenes AND somehow people are still paying this dude. Honestly I thought this was whoever made the offshoot games with the actual fucking, but nope...the original game.....I'm not even mad, I'm disappointed.

Reactions: MixQQ

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
If I understand this correctly, a hard pause is when the game has one of those slow, pretentious AF "transitions" you can't speed up or skip through, right? If this is a fix for that then thank God. Any dev who does that annoying shit deserves a hard slap to the face with a pause in the middle.
Hum not sure. This mod only changes the pauses, ie when the game just halts and you can't resume by left-clicking.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I'm interested in seeing all Aime's best scenes first, I think we are in the presence of the hottest of all the girls in this game, even more beautiful than the version of Sophia at that same age. If anyone has those renders available... me and my future offspring will be very grateful LOL

Reactions: kolaj001
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes