Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There are 3 options:

1. Play it from the gallery of part II

2. If you want to play part II from scratch start by answering the questions and choose the following:
Sophia is filthy
Sophia did all three tasks of Aiden
Sophia is into all boys and girls (tick them all)
Ellie bitch
Choose anything you want from side jobs (oldies or teens)

3. While playing part I and part II
P. I
Dylan played basketball with Christine
Dylan took the blame for the cigarette
Dylan helped Ellie with the computer
P. II
Ellie didn’t forgive Logan
Dylan made a joke 3 times with Christine
Dylan put his arm around Ellie
yup and while Truth and dare
1. ask fav family member to ellie
2. choose ellie and ask to show lingerie
3. respect her privacy and dont touch her boobs

That way you get ellie masturbating option in the end...........

Overall...meh....doesnt worth 700 renders lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Guys Don't get mad but damn it wasn't supposed to be about a "Wife and Mother" now it's about everyone! L$P should change the name of the game since it's not just about Sofia, now I miss when the focus was just on her:HideThePain:
:ROFLMAO:And I thought we'd wait a while for Sophia:eek::ROFLMAO:

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Aimee is hot as hell but let's keep the eyes on the prize, we talking sexual charge by a hotwife... It's next level vs. young hot thing, having said that, if we are talking a side story or guest spots, get Aimee to be kinky for dang sure. Bitch got more chest than a chestnut
Agreed! Would like to see Aimee seduce Sophia and Ellie into a threesome or something along those lines. Damn, she’s hot.

Jul 28, 2017
I was genuinely looking forward to many of the potentials I thought might be in this update. Came out feeling kinda cold and what could only be considered a waste of story, time rendering for an overly bloated side story arc and just not a sexy time. Anyway here's hoping the next update isn't in 7 different locations just for the unknown reasons.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes