Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
IMO it's a pdf file with Sophia's photo shoot published in Bikini Babes from July 2002.
And when I talk about the photo shoot, I'm referring to the actual pages of the magazine (from page 24 onward including the centerfold), with the pictures accompanied by text and interviews as they might have been published then to introduce one of America's hottest student "Sophia: the sweetest temptation since chocolate".
Who is your deep throat?
Rats who?.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

My new PC is completely set up and everything is installed and ready to go. So I can start working.
But first I wanted to start with something important that I've been planning for a long time. It's about Sophia. There will be more information about it soon.
Finally, now the focus will be on Sofia again:LOL:

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021

My new PC is completely set up and everything is installed and ready to go. So I can start working.
But first I wanted to start with something important that I've been planning for a long time. It's about Sophia. There will be more information about it soon.
Overall it's good strategy to keep people busy with some mysterious plan for future... :WeSmart:
Week by week and absolutely nothing.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes