dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Did he mentioned it ends at the spa? I can’t remember
L&P never reveals where the action will take place and he never shares a post of the hot scenes. Whatever L&P has shared right now for the update is not where the real action takes place. He has also clarified that this is between Ellie and Sophia and doesn't include the guys. So the action scene is somewhere else and not in the spa.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
L&P never reveals where the action will take place and he never shares a post of the hot scenes. Whatever L&P has shared right now for the update is not where the real action takes place. He has also clarified that this is between Ellie and Sophia and doesn't include the guys. So the action scene is somewhere else and not in the spa.
Maybe in the spa but in another zone. I hope it happened in the house and i hope more than just a kiss

Reactions: .Septic.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
How often does the game get updated?
at this point, I think most of us can see this comment for what it is.

Someone on an alt account is trying to stir up a heated conversation for their entertainment.

It's not a secret, that the update schedule for AWAM is a heated topic.

When you add its a new member posting, then it seems obvious what is going on here. This has happened a lot in this thread.

01unknown01

Mar 11, 2024
I started this game. A lot of potential.
I like Sophia and Amber...I was wondering how many games there are with them?
Because I discovered differents stories in comics. For example "Sunday at the Beach"... There are threesome and foursome scenes... Maybe old comics... Do anyone know these comics ?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes