DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Why so hype for lesbian content ?:oops:
Because maybe voters are woke audience and like hole in hole action...the updates are designed in such a way that there will be lesbian content of sophia with everyone first like Ellie/her friend then Ellie/sophia then sophia/Patricia....then there might be few more handjobs/blowjobs before actual cheating sex...this kind of story progress that reach to actual sex after million of years is defined as "slow burn" in this gaming thread.
Slow burn actual meaning is gradually becoming interesting and enjoyable...In this game it means boob show then handjob then blowjob then lesbian then actual sex..so yea it's boring for me personally... it's on individual but I think Sophia's hetrosexual tease should be increased per update ...those kind of content is missing since past 2/3 updates and it will still be missing in the 2/3 upcoming updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: shushl

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
========================================
REMINDER!!!
========================================

Alright, before hell breaks loose again let me put a reminder for ppl with the highest subscription.

NOT everyone has the highest subscription! Hence, would have to wait longer to be able to play the game! So please don't share the story or pics WITHOUT properly tagging them as SPOILERS!!!

NOT asking you to be a HERO!!!
BUT to NOT be a VILLAIN!!!
IMG_0895.gif

MSea007

Jun 10, 2019
I think the times are different based on time zones in many places. How many hours from now we have the game?

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
As long as he get payed ,the updated will take longer and the content will be shorter. If we want better content and betters updates we must cut the money.

Reactions: TheMummy56
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes