Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think even after another branch ...ie. sophia/ellie other path...the next to next update will be sophia/patricia i guess...that will also be lesbian path :( i doubt...but if there will be swinging with patricia husband or anyone else in the farm , that will be interesting...I am just tired of lesbian path in this game...last year dylan storyline was also lesbian 99.99% of the time beside dylan blowjob in the end. 3 years of consecutive lesbian development on the way (to skip) i think.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I really liked the Ellie-Lesbo-scene, but that its hidden behind Ellies doofus boyfriend is a bit annoying. Remembers me of the time, when LP first started to put Dylans path behind Aidens shit.
Hoefulyy there will be an alternate scene in the future for the Logan-free-path.

EDIT: Oh, I see above, someone already said, there will be another version. Now, i'm fine with this update.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
If we haven't tried the latest version is it better to wait for future updates? I get the impression not much was added. Looking at my review I gave it a 8/10 so it must have had some redeeming qualities lol.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I've got everything here for free, so no rights to complain at all. Also, I really like the art and the work of this game, I fap a lot about, : ) Said that, I cannot help but wonder if it is "slow-burn" because it beats a lot around the bushes (branches upon branches), or if it has not enough material done to feel it any other way but slow (how many hours of fiction-time a our real time year...?). So I am happy that the game exists and I enjoyed the bits like everybody else every six or three or four months (meaning, a very long time), but for me it is not the masterpiece of eroticism as some people portrait it, but just a likable story among many others but told sooooo slow that cannot be better (or worse). Right now it is an unfullfilled promise, a promising promise but nothing else. But again, for free! so thanks.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes