Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The most surprising thing to me, is how no one has just reported the dev to Patreon yet. I mean there are obvious underage scenes in this game and with all the hate the dev has gotten, yeah. Pretty staggering it's still on Patreon to even be milked.
It's not hate against developer...there is always an option to unsubscribe...but those who still like the game will pay him ...it's their choice...why to report ?? lol just don't pay.

It's just what people paid him for, they didnt get it...as he is not open for suggestions...so few stopped paying him ..and for those who doesn't care whatever LP creates, they will keep paying..like there are few who likes slow burn so they will keep paying him. Maybe only those who like slow burn are loyal to him that's why the story is still a slow burn after 7 years...

those who want sex will unsubscribe him with time. Reporting him is not going to solve issue or sophia will have sex if anyone reports him lol. That hate is basically towards the content of the game and his lazy attitude towards it ...sometime for timely update and sometime for not providing contents what they expect him to provide ...it's just kinda feedback of whatever he has developed..if he wants to improve on it then it's his choice , if not then those who like slow burn will keep paying him..everyone has different fetishes..he just have to understand, he will get more patreon if he improves but i dont think he is open for any feedback.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
The most surprising thing to me, is how no one has just reported the dev to Patreon yet. I mean there are obvious underage scenes in this game and with all the hate the dev has gotten, yeah. Pretty staggering it's still on Patreon to even be milked.
We hate slow updates and bitch about L&P but we also love the game. We want L&P to continue with the storyline so no one would go that far to stop the games progress.

Besides L&P has his base covered by including a toned down version of the game - Decision Of Life on Patreon. So even if someone reports L&P can challenge that he is sticking to the terms.

Reactions: cbaaa

Serreos

May 28, 2020
When will people realise that the teasing is why the game is so popular? If there was pure sex scene after pure sex scene the game would be dead, people deep down like the sexual tension in the game and the buildup of it all is always better than the actual sex in games.
Teell me something new .

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You're not following the plot dude... Sofia doesn't give Dylan a handjob because he was at Christina's party. I feel sorry for you . . .
What are you talking about? There's 2 paths my guy. It's either date night with Sophia+Dylan (ending in a handjob), or Dylan going to the pajama party with Ellie and the girls. In what way am I not following the plot? No need to feel sorry for me when you're the one who doesn't know what he's saying. But thanks anyway!

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I think this is what I can say from my side for this update...I cannot stop LP and his supporters to keep launching lame updates by creating hype in this threads asking from public from fake accounts to share a link and all....not even one fake account who asked for the link gave the review after playing the update. The only thing I can do is to provide an unbiased review of the update and stop posting on this thread until he launch something good irrespective of whatever supporters says and give several lame excuses afterwards of why update is not upto the mark if public doesn't like it.

So here is my unbiased review for the update
1. Render quality: Got worse than previous updates
2. Story progression: illogical and poor..story has completely lost it's essence or eagerness to wait for the next update. The impact of Sophia as a corrupted wife has fade away. Even tease is lame.
3. Sex scene: Poor animation
4. New sophia looks: ugly
5. Story writing: Lazy , same old for sophia: it's wrong, it's wrong pff that she's been saying for last 7 years.

Summary: I already changed my ratings from 4 star to 1 star two updates ago...I cannot rate it negative else I would have given it -5 rating for this update. Zero burn bullshit update. Will catch you all in the future update "if" LP will release something worth to play.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes