Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. I see the same circle going round again and again. And makes me a little sad because I will have to fight my way through walls of text posted by the members here. What do I see happen is this:

A new update is almost there. People get nervous, posting all over this thread. The new update is released. This thread is spammed flatout. About heroes, posting, links, android, compressed and everybody begging to leak the update. Freeriders just as I am.

After the update is leaked. Everybody is bashing the update, pissing at the dev. I am absolutely no friend of the dev. And freeriding the game from the beginning. But just wait patient whenever it gets posted here. Play it and continue my life.

At this moment, we all know that this dev is the founder of milking his Patreons. He is making some 5k a month and is really not wanting to lose that. They spend a lot of money feeding the monster. But keep on doing this. And it is a free world so let them go on! Because when they quit there will be no AWAM ever.

As the English folks always say so nice. Count your blessings. And please do not post 15k of shit everyday. This thread will become very nicer.

And at last. I really do not understand the people posting here while they are opposing lesbian scenes. To those members I would like to suggest looking elsewhere.

Good luck everybody!

Last edited:

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Based on the length of time he stated he would be taking the lesbian version of V. 0.200, I believe he has already finished the year's work with two or three upgrades and has a kind of 9–6 respectable job some place in corporate. That's what i would do. Milk as much possible. Spend a month or two for 2–3 updates.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This developer is truly a fraud with no conscience.

Using the same scene again as a teaser?
Is this what the 5% progress indicator means?

It's clear that this developer has either sold his soul or lost his soul.
30%of the development will be same...if Ellie didn't forgive Logan..that sam/Sophia interaction will be same in both path... he'll just have to change spa scene.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.200. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And especially the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
These are my personal favorite quotes from vers. 0.200. I quickly judged these based on how ironic, erotic, humorous, clever, poetic, or revealing they were. And especially the filthy stuff. Feel free to post your favorite lines.

this is hilarious:ROFLMAO: rly, writing in this update is a fucking disaster, also she said she is married and can't do that, and after a few moments later, she cheated on her hubby with daughter :ROFLMAO:

B26

Nov 18, 2020
I bet my great great grandchildren are gonna love watching her finally get plowed by a guy... you know, in the year 2070 when we're all dead and gone, she may finally get some dick and the lesbian stuff will finally (hopefully) over with... >.< I'll have to leave my retirement fund to them, with strict instructions to keep paying this milking dev, so that he may actually, finally, finish this -.-
Oh so there's still no sex scenes?!
‍♂

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I’m actually a little curious now to see where they go with the next Vicky scene, if it’s supposedly going to be a “real” scene, and Deshawn will be involved. What am I saying, though? At most, they’ll get her to take her towel off in the sauna or something.

I’m all wonder when we’ll see Zac next. The football game on Monday seems the most likely, but I haven’t heard anything specific.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I’m actually a little curious now to see where they go with the next Vicky scene, if it’s supposedly going to be a “real” scene, and Deshawn will be involved. What am I saying, though? At most, they’ll get her to take her towel off in the sauna or something.

I’m all wonder when we’ll see Zac next. The football game on Monday seems the most likely, but I haven’t heard anything specific.
Sophia is supposed to be visiting Alyssa while the kids are out at practice.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

From what I recall it sounded like just Vicky but could be wrong.

Reactions: hzjujk and Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes