AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So you're suggesting people to pay to complain? We could count on patreon who leak teasers here can take our voices to LP
No, what I am suggesting is that people should contact L&P directly and complain to him about the game directly. This is the only way for people to be heard, because I am not 100% sure that L&P read any comment of this thread. That is what I am truly trying to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
No, what I am suggesting is that people should contact L&P directly and complain to him about the game directly. This is the only way for people to be heard, because I am not 100% sure that L&P read any comment of this thread. That is what I am truly trying to say.
I am 100% sure that people already did that..but it doesnt change anything...that's why they write in this thread. And amount of complaint he might have recieved might be more than the total number of his own subscribers but he dont listen.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Let me explain this to you in practical way....See there are few fans obviously who might be working with him right ..those fans always gave good reviews and they did bullied people who gave bad reviews about the game by deleting comments for first few years earlier on by making multiple accounts and everything....still somehow the rating came down from 5 to 3...I am not against fans who like the snail slow pace but those who doesnt like, they dont need multiple accounts to bring the rating down right because they give their review and play other games. No personal rage towards him.

They got bored complaining about the game with updates, still no improvement has been made....Obviously if someone is still here on this thread it means they were fans of this VN previously but...they keep changing their rating from 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1...after many years...they don't rate this novel from 5 to 1 directly based on single update but LP has managed to disappoint them over the years.

Now, the situation is LP , his real fans and his own team makes multiple accounts to give 5 star reviews to this VN, even after that they cannot manage bring the rating up..so somewhere down the line its more like he chose not to listen to criticism or to improve the slow pace or whatever complain viewers had.

One more example whenever his fans say that this novel is most popular novel and millions loved it...all these things are BS....leave popularity aside because it was the first one among this genre so that's why people liked it earlier...but with shitty update and even after attracting newbies among million gamers, he only manage to make 14-20 subscribers who pay him 65 ..and maybe few just paid to watch what the teaser is out of curiousity and might got disappointed lol.
Screenshot 2024-05-21 015733.png

So from the next time if some fan say , that LP got millions of fans all over the world and he is financially billionaire....ask them that why only 14-20 manage to support him on top tier? where are the rest of the millions of lesbian fans/ Ellie storyline fans who are not eager to see the teser or unwilling to support him even when they voted exclusively to see Ellie and Dylan as MC? They can show their support atleast for 1/2 months when LP is making their favourite character storyline.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Now, the situation is LP , his real fans and his own team makes multiple accounts to give 5 star reviews to this VN, even after that they cannot manage bring the rating up..so somewhere down the line its more like he chose not to listen to criticism or to improve the slow pace or whatever complain viewers had.
Prove that, otherwise it's just a fantasy. Give names, dates and numbers. Otherwise I would say you are just a follower of a conspiracy theory.

• Haha
Reactions: Bibifoc

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Prove that, otherwise it's just a fantasy. Give names, dates and numbers. Otherwise I would say they are just followers of a conspiracy theory and lies.
Prove what? multiple accounts? okay have you seen their reviews?? I think it has already been proved by few members here if you scroll up in this threads. I didn't said anything for real fans..but you can actually see reviews lol wait but since you have asked me so lemme show you because I know fans just love to argue rather than check themselves. Tell me what will you do if I show you? Beside arguing with me?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Prove what? multiple accounts? okay have you seen their reviews?? I think it has already been proved by few members here if you scroll up in this threads. I didn't said anything for real fans..but you can actually see reviews lol wait but since you have asked me so lemme show you because I know fans just love to argue rather than check themselves. Tell me what will you do if I show you? Beside arguing with me?
I agree that the latest reviews are strange

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Prove that, otherwise it's just a fantasy. Give names, dates and numbers. Otherwise I would say you are just a follower of a conspiracy theory.
Lol This thing you can check yourself my blind fan if you scroll. But since you only want arguement. Explain this why this happen to few followers when the update was launched to create hype asking for links?
Screenshot 2024-05-21 024529.png
Screenshot_2024-05-01_231729.png

And this kind of review:

Screenshot 2024-05-21 024845.png

I can see this within 15 minutes...if you can explain this than fine...otherwise I will just say you are a blind follower who argue those whoever criticize the game.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I politely said "prove", not babble and distract.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I politely said "prove", not babble and distract.
Yea right " Otherwise I would say you are just a follower of a conspiracy theory. " I see your politeness lol...but you got your answer...now tell us what will you do after getting proof?? mr blind supporter ( said politely) lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

choriflan14

Feb 9, 2021
can someone help me with the route chosing tool, what do i have to select to get the full party scene of dylan and the girls?

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes