restlez

Jan 20, 2018
well - it's a slow burn game - what do you expect so soon? It's just been 7 years for now - you can't expect our heroine to jump on any dick like that. The intro is barely over now - be patient.
Within the next 5 years, there will be some more build up, and then MAYBE something "soft" will happen - like pussy eating or something like that for starters
i'm really looking forward to the thigh rubbing, then the thigh job scenes before that:p

Oct 31, 2019
somewhat of a patch of previous update that properly allows girllust route. I seem to recall he said that is what he was going to do, and was mostly done at the release of last. Glad the prevous update was fixed. Next update, unlike this patch, will be ... months away. September? Maybe late November. something like that

Oct 31, 2019
A million renders and ZERO sex scenes or anything remotely looking like one. Feels like a lot of work for very little reward as every interaction has a render regardless of how pointless it is. The MC heroine also has like 50 types of hair and can get confusing at times.
That being said, the 1080p renders are hidden behind a $30 paywall and I somehow doubt that they look any better as the renders are all very grainy.

Looks promising though, but this is yet another v0.00000001 sort of game and if the first release is this big..
30th comment in this thread and ksata had it. ha This is comment 144716! Sparing new people from even thinking of looking over this thread.

Reactions: pbr68

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
somewhat of a patch of previous update that properly allows girllust route. I seem to recall he said that is what he was going to do, and was mostly done at the release of last. Glad the prevous update was fixed. Next update, unlike this patch, will be ... months away. September? Maybe late November. something like that
Well here's hoping it will be September or earlier!

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, can someone explain to me what all this means?!? in the 1st part of the game Ellie leaves the guy whom she and the patrician and Sofia met in the banya and then in the starting club .. she left him in the 1st part of the game because he changed her because of etava they and Rastalis .. then explain why she is with Sofia and did other guys enjoy themselves in the bathhouse again?! if in part 1 she broke up with him.. what kind of senari is this? 1 part melts and in 2 parts it is cut like buto and did not melt.. what the FUCK is this?!?

Reactions: Orco23 and jérh

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
The classroom scene shows the dev can do good scenes and has just chosen not to for half a decade. I don't know why have all these great models and then not have them fuck. Even if you want to say it's a slow burn the secondary characters should be fucking like rabbits to build up the mother's eventual action or something. Teasing should be the only tag this game has.

Kudos to the dev for having a built in gallery unlock because God help us otherwise.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes