Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
yea.. but unfortunately Sophia is banned from a proper straight scene for the next 6-14 years.. but there is still "hope" for nice 3some here or voyeur scene - watching how both of them fucking in the gym shower - if she has enough "slut" points she can join if not - only watch and masturbate.. But dev's creativity is =0 so again we probably get a total crap
Well atleast we'll get some hetero content

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I double-checked, and it appears that you must play the lesbian events on PD11 and 12 of the Ellie route in order to play the straight event with Logan and Tyler.

Whatever happened to choosing the Ellie event only taking out one of the three Ellie paths? I would have thought the event with Alyssa and Antonio on PD11 would have progressed more naturally into Sophia being interested in Tyler.

Not that I actually mind, since I'm not on the Logan path, it just occurred to me as another example of why the requirements for events have been screwed up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Emm... esteemed experts, please tell me, how much time has passed inside the game? I'm just curious, how long, in the opinion of the author, who demonstrated a certain "seriousness" of the plot, did it take for a woman who was embarrassed to undress in front of her own husband to start licking her daughter's pussy and jerking off her son?
I played the game at the very beginning, when it was just being transferred to RenPy, I was surprised to find that 7 years had passed and the project is still not completed. And surprisingly there is not much of a content, about a year of normal work.
As far as I can see, any variant of a different plot development has been canceled, there is no longer any point in sticking to the "good" side and it looks as if the author is tired of his own project and is forced to return to it only in order to "warm up" his subscribers so they will continue to sponsor him.
It's a pity, there was potential...

P.S.: as for me, Sophia has never been notable for any impressive appearance, an ordinary, slightly redesigned character model, but now she has been turned into a botoxed transvestite :confused: which does not demonstrate either the taste of the author or the increased "skill".
26-27 hours is the duration of this game with my reading speed.

That's more than 3 years of game of thrones... and you know what happened in 3 years in game of thrones?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people, anyone knows how to trigger this scene, in part 1?
1717403770597.png

From what i heard it's needed to get lesbian only scene with Ellie in part 2, but can't seem to trigger it.

Reactions: Akashdeep Deb

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey people, anyone knows how to trigger this scene, in part 1?
View attachment 3699904

From what i heard it's needed to get lesbian only scene with Ellie in part 2, but can't seem to trigger it.
It's part of the bonus storyline, so it's probably better not to bother.

I just opened the console (Shift+O), typed in "day20_Ellie_doesnt_forgive_Logan = True", and was good to go. If you've been following the Ellie and Patricia routes, you should have all the other requirements.

Feel free to PM me if you have further trouble, and I can see what I can do.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes