Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good luck with that. He aint delivering shit last 7 years.

Most of us SMART PPL, we know he is like AORRTA the milker who lied fans and patreons 8 years - while he had multiple games started from several burners and Patreon accounts till 1 of my friend found his IP and literally saw that multiple accounts and so called DEVELOPERS are actually his accounts.

Lust & Passion is no different. Possible have 3 more games on this site at least (u can literally see the design and style and long ass reading titles in some of the games out there - it is his style and the way he works)

AoRRta was known for highest graphical skills possible best 3D and DAZ models. So he have started 2 more games 4 years ago (now abandoned and disappeared) till some of us got suspicious that its actually his work due to style, writing and milking plus excuses. Most of devs here milks multiple games only from different accounts. U need less than a month for 1 regular update but they prolong it to 3 or 5 months, so they can work on multiple - other projects they have been started.
What games specifically do you think are also made by L&P?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply, but after downloading this file, I don't know which folder to store it in or how to use it. How should I use it?
Just put it in your AWAM2/game folder. It will automatically activate when you'll laucnh the game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Now I have to ask - does Patreon, as the provider of the developers and sales platform, really commit itself to intervening for the rights of the supporters in the event of possible fraud - for example, if the developer does not deliver?
I mean, Patreon would then have to intervene even if a project - for example, the development of new hardware - fails. Patreon would then have to check each time what the reasons are for abandoning the project and then react accordingly with financial requirements for the developer or the development team.
This is a legal effort and a minefield to protect the supporters, which would not be worthwhile with the many (small) projects.
That's why I can't imagine that the complaint of one or several high-ranking supporters that they had not received an update really led to the developer being investigated and, above all, to his website being temporarily blocked.
Taffy Tales been removed by Patreon - my official statement
175742.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-ta...n-my-official-statement.200133/#post-13223079

I said I think Patreon already knows but is turning a blind eye, so I'm not curious.

But if you're curious, try it yourself.

Patron benefit policy (prohibition of providing sexual depiction of minors)

How to report violation of guidelines (Available with an active membership)

Guidelines (Regulation of works that provide sexual satisfaction. Includes animation)

Are you still curious about whether or not Patreon deletes links?
Are you still curious whether this developer hides the links or not to protect his income?

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14 and Parkernfc

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 3712987
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-ta...n-my-official-statement.200133/#post-13223079

I said I think Patreon already knows but is turning a blind eye, so I'm not curious.

Guidelines (Regulation of works that provide sexual satisfaction. Includes animation)

Are you still curious whether this developer hides the links or not to protect his income?
Wow they had around 6000 patrons before their patreon page was banned.

Although it's a relieve that their project is surviving through subscribestar, it seems.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 3712987

Dude, I'm not discussing the sexual content guidelines, those guidelines are clear and enforceable by Patreon.
I asked if there are guidelines on when and if a developer has to deliver their product and if there is any financial protection for backers.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I believe this is still blow back from v.200 release. New subscribers had to wait 24 hours and he publicly admitted to holding the release back for and extra day to hit the new billing cycle.
Do you believe it or do you know it? No offense, but there are so many conspiracy theories and assumptions being sold as truth floating around that it's difficult to just "believe" something. But still, thank you for the reaction to my post.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Two actual truths that the people don't want to admit:

1. The erotic scenes in AWAM, even without sex, are hotter than 99% of the sex scenes in other games.
2. L&P already did more renders than the most of the games completed.
1. No. They are not. Nearly.
2. So what? What good are renders if there are no sex scenes?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I had the same. I will from now on praise LP into heaven........... I do not want to get kicked off here. So all the praise to the dev!!!!!!

1717772641182.png

Is he reporting us? Or fanboys.

So I loved the update, had a lot of fun. Enjoyed it. All the credits to the dev!!!!!!! Can't wait for next update bla bla bla. Super lesbian stuff. Keep on going!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes