Bitchneedcock

Jul 5, 2022
It's been a long time since I was here. Please anyone tell me Sophie Parker does fuck by anyone; if not, then she blowjobs or handjobs to someone, or she's just showing off or letting someone touch her things to everyone till now (even the spoiler, just let me know so I can play again) .

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It's been a long time since I was here. Please anyone tell me Sophie Parker does fuck by anyone; if not, then she blowjobs or handjobs to someone, or she's just showing off or letting someone touch her things to everyone till now (even the spoiler, just let me know so I can play again) .
she gave a handjob to her son Dylan & licked her daughter's pussy

• Haha
Reactions: Bitchneedcock

Rey4448

Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 3805341
who is this?

*Here is a frog.*
Exactly she is no more sofia our sofia.... she looks like if she is Elly, I don´t fucking like her this shity false and ugly woman....Some body have to tell LP tha sophia does not longer belong to him Sophia belong to us, he create sophia but all of us all her fans own her, she belong to us, all of us made her personality and this woman it´s not our sophia.....He need to change this false creature for the real one... for our sophia the super sexy and hot milf tha she really use to be.... this false sophia its Elly ....and everything, all the story, fall dawn because the reall story its about to seduce a real mature woman a marriage women whith two kidos to brake her boundaries even so far that she get her self into taboo erotic experiences, and that is the essence of this game, a mature lady who is being seduced little by little while she is involved in erotic experiences by all those around her and who are dying to sleep with her with the super sexy mother of two teenagers who is very hot

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
game started in 2017, and now I also hope that she at least gives blowjob
First of all, it's not happening anytime soon. Secondly, even if it happens, Dylan is first in the line to get Sophia's mouth around his cock. I prefer it happens with Sam first but L&P pushed his content back and he is not due to get any scenes in a while. TBH, it would have happened by now but Sophia's conscience(LP's disgraceful attempt at stopping things from moving on) makes a entry at the last moment to ruin everything.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes