peas

Jul 31, 2018
Defthink a handjob or tit job is the most you can hope for. I am 65 and doubt I will live long enough to see Sophia cheating on her husband with full sex with a man.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
That Dylan doesn't make any decisions that affect the other routes is entirely my point.
Okay, but your original question was whether Dylan can be looked as MC. Well, he is the only character apart from Sophia who gets to make choices(Liam got a choice once but it hardly counts)and you can play the game from his POV from time to time, so can he be called another MC or not? LP considers him as MC as far as I know. And he may not affect others, but his choices in the game corrupt Sophia into being more bold and more open with taboo feelings. Also he has influence over Ellie whether to forgive Logan or not. And if we consider the whole cuck thing then he is the main character whose choices will affect how Sophia interact with others. TBH, LP should have never given him choices in the game or introduced gameplay through his pov. It started with a female protagonist and should have followed the same path.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Defthink a handjob or tit job is the most you can hope for. I am 65 and doubt I will live long enough to see Sophia cheating on her husband with full sex with a man.
Hold on for your dear life just 35 more years, see Sophia get banged, jerk off to her and go out in style at 100 .:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
One of the most common things people talk about in this and the OT thread is the fact you can cut the large majority of the characters and the game will be better for it.

Unfortunately, LP doesn't see it that way. He thinks everything must go step by step, there must be a route/choice for every possibility etc.
You guys are just naive - LP knows and understands everything. He does NOT WANT to develop the main topic and therefore diverts attention to nonsense. All the pointless updates, new paths and actors are just an excuse not to develop the main theme and tease, tease, tease... LP will milk forever!

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
You guys are just naive - LP knows and understands everything. He does NOT WANT to develop the main topic and therefore diverts attention to nonsense. All the pointless updates, new paths and actors are just an excuse not to develop the main theme and tease, tease, tease... LP will milk forever!
Exactly. He can withhold development of main plot for quite some time with so many branches he has opened. There will be lots and lots of lesbian stuff so that he can claim that there are sexual scenes. Even if Sophia gives BJ to Dylan he can easily waste 3-4 updates on it, her giving bj reluctantly, then her regretting for a whole update, then accepting the situation and feelings and then somewhere down the line she will give BJ's freely but then too it will not lead to sex, there will be again lesbian scenes, then Dylan eating Sophia pussy, her regretting the situation and whole thing repeats itself. It will go on and on and on...forever.

Reactions: MixQQ

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
So the new update will have lesbian content with Vicky?
It can go either of 3 ways,

1. After all the touching and flirting, Sophia gets aroused, Vicky senses it and initiate making out with Sophia, DeShawn joins later but Sophia is hesitant involving him, and she opts out of any action and watches them having sex from far(recall of the spa event.)

2. Sophia gets aroused, Vicky senses it and encourages her to make out with DeShawn, Sophia complies but her conscience doesn't allow her, Vicky instead offers some lesbian action, DeShawn watches them from far while jerking off to them. Sophia sees it and gets more corrupted, and voyeuristic. Her attraction to DeShawn increases.

3.Sophia is aroused from all the "workout". Vicky senses it, and plots with DeShawn for involving her. They start making out, things escalate, they go all the way, while Sophia watches them. Vicky invites Sophia to join in, Sophia is too aroused to decline but she doesn't want any action with DeShawn, so she goes down on Vicky instead. DeShawn plays with her tits and ass occasionally in between the action, she is reluctant but lets it happen. DeShawn fucks Vicky while Vicky eats Sophia and kiss her. Sophia gives a HJ to DeShawn reluctantly at Vicky's insistence. DeShawn finishes off on their tits or face, any they kiss with cum in their mouth.

I don't see anything other than this happening, so long story short, yes there will be lesbian content with Vicky, one way or another.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah. I've always said that patreon is not an ideal place for these games. L&P should Move to subscribestar. I'm 100% sure most of his loyals will follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lust & nipple
3.20 star(s) 468 Votes