AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It's so painfully obvious that the museum event should be cut. I know people were looking forward to it, but it's so late that it's a waste of time and resources to make it. This is maybe the lowest of the low-hanging fruit if he wanted to cut something. No one needs this scene, this is needlessly inflexible.
Relax Ginger! It still time for that event. I hope L&P would not cut that event from the game too, but who knowns. For what they say, he already cutted Emma from the game, what is a pity.

Feb 15, 2022
If you look at it that way, Sophia should have been completely naked in front of Dylan in the evening events of pd 13. But it didn't happen there. There Sophia was in control with Dylan despite consuming alcohol. But this is only their 2nd meeting. I think this is a very unrealistic scene.
steve-carrell-well-said.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Relax Ginger! It still time for that event. I hope L&P would not cut that event from the game too, but who knowns. For what they say, he already cutted Emma from the game, what is a pity.
With all the problems the 2nd side job is now causing, I wonder if an additional reason Emma was cut was because she's the underage girl (I put her at 17).

Reactions: AlienEDM

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I believe Aiden and Andre might be older because of failing a grade or two, same as how Dylan is probably the oldest in his class.
There is a scientific explanation for this occurence. That's what the theory of relativity is all about, I guess. Time can pass at different pace for different people. Interestingly, it can also (in AWAM) flow backwards, which is what we experience with Sophia.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Starfield Game is receiving strong backlash from users after announcing that it will sell one 20-minute mission for $7, separate from the price of the main game.

In reality it's 10,not 7.

Nov 22, 2021
Starfield Game is receiving strong backlash from users after announcing that it will sell one 20-minute mission for $7, separate from the price of the main game.

It should have read 'Player'.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021

Starfield does not have my beautiful Sophia in the game. Hence the backlash

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys,
There is a scene after the sleepover (Pajama Party), where Ellie catches her brother receiving oral sex on the couch and she masturbates watching the scene.

I only saw this scene of her masturbating in a forum member's signature. When I played, Ellie caught the oral sex scene, simply ignored it and left.

What are the choices in the sleepover (Pajama Party) quiz game that ends with Ellie masturbating?

Reactions: GmFn1869
3.20 star(s) 469 Votes