Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
V0.201 now reuploaded and back in the OP. So people can see the scenes that got cut from the game.
You could also say something about the Changelog.

If someone can't keep up with the entire thread with so many new messages and just goes to the OP and sees that the Changelog hasn't changed, they end up not even knowing that there was an update.

I think putting dates in the changelog would also be interesting. Just a suggestion.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
If you are on a mac you can easily make a mac version on the game with just a few clicks. Download renpy for mac. Download the PC version on the game and extract it to your desktop. Put the folder created INSIDE the renpy folder. Delete everything from the AWAM folder except the game folder. Run renpy and select the AWAM name in the left column. Select Build distributions in the right column. Select mac version and in a couple of minutes a zip file will be created. Unzip it and you have a mac version of the game. It works, I did it and played the game with no problems. Doesn't work with every game because of different renpy versions in use.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
And for some reason I didn't even get the sauna event with Ellie and Logan, even though I went back to an old save and made sure she chose to forgive Logan

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I would have rather the obligatory BBC option would have been the janitor or aidens buddy.
Very weird that the cliche, obligatory BBC is not the one he spent time introducing 7 years ago. It's almost like this dev has, at best, the loosest of outlines and makes shit up as they go.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 3719486

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.201

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.201, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (2.25 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
Android (No Audio - 1.66GB): GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (12.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959