doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I couldn't picture myself as black, and such a huge dick
This is an update for black men, and for women loving black men, it was very hard to jerk off to it
Hold on there! I'm black & I didn't care for the update. IT SUCKED! I can't say how the bigots feel but with most people expecting Sophia to be involved in some kind of decent hetero scene, it failed miserably. Whether you cared for a bbc scene or not, not having the FMC be directly involved in the scene is disappointing to say the least.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hold on there! I'm black & I didn't care for the update. IT SUCKED! I can't say how the bigots feel but with most people expecting Sophia to be involved in some kind of decent hetero scene, it failed miserably. Whether you cared for a bbc scene or not, not having the FMC be directly involved in the scene is disappointing to say the least.
You say that because you have a small cock? :unsure: :D

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
And here I thought that you were cool. :LOL: Let's just say that the women in my life always said they needed a couple of days rest after I was done with them. :p Seriously, I appreciate your timely mods in these games. Looking for the gallery update in Myriam.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I found it rather boring aswell. Yes I know, big surprise coming from me. Still, I've actually been looking forward to this one as updates involving adult characters are pretty rare these days. It felt uninspired and could have been part of any 2 star fuckfest VN out there. Writing was bad, translation really scuffed in parts as if L&P did it himself. There was nothing that had me go like; "oh that's hot". There's other updates with content I'm not even interested in which I'd give a higher rating than this.

The transition between events are getting worse and worse aswell. It's like Sophia has a pocket-teleporter going from one place to another with absolutely nothing inbetween. Event based releases are ruining this game more and more.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
A STUPID question, but a valid one! Why does the OP's post say:
Changelog: v0.205 N/A

If we clearly had the exclusion of the LIFE MODEL scene and the inclusion of the GYN WITH VICKY/DESHAWN scene?

Sorry, Bibifoc , for tagging you here. You helped me once... Can you explain to me how this OP update works and what it means: Changelog: v0.205 N/A ?

One more question: Why didn't you leave the download links for version 0.201 and for those new to the game who haven't seen the LIFE MODEL scene yet?

VERSION 0.201 (PART 2) - Links removed from OP post
1722323022447.png

VERSION 0.205 (PART 2)
1722323045019.png

Last edited:

kazad73

Dec 6, 2020
Can someone address me the mac compressed version? Can't find it due to the thousand of comments.
It should be posted on the first page, instead of searching usefully in the last pages of the thread.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
And here I thought that you were cool. :LOL: Let's just say that the women in my life always said they needed a couple of days rest after I was done with them. :p
It smells the dick pic contest :sneaky:
Seriously, I appreciate your timely mods in these games. Looking for the gallery update in Myriam.
Done... but I release only with the public release out of respect for Zorlun's work, so the 5th if I'm right.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Wishing for more Patricia with Dylan or something. Would be a nice change of pace from nervous sofia afraid of being horny. I know what's the whole point of this game, but like with the years of dev time it feels ridiculous now. Or Amber/Dylan

3.20 star(s) 474 Votes