Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hold on there! I'm black & I didn't care for the update. IT SUCKED! I can't say how the bigots feel but with most people expecting Sophia to be involved in some kind of decent hetero scene, it failed miserably. Whether you cared for a bbc scene or not, not having the FMC be directly involved in the scene is disappointing to say the least.
You say that because you have a small cock? :unsure: :D

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
And here I thought that you were cool. :LOL: Let's just say that the women in my life always said they needed a couple of days rest after I was done with them. :p Seriously, I appreciate your timely mods in these games. Looking for the gallery update in Myriam.

• Haha
Reactions: TheRizzi

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I found it rather boring aswell. Yes I know, big surprise coming from me. Still, I've actually been looking forward to this one as updates involving adult characters are pretty rare these days. It felt uninspired and could have been part of any 2 star fuckfest VN out there. Writing was bad, translation really scuffed in parts as if L&P did it himself. There was nothing that had me go like; "oh that's hot". There's other updates with content I'm not even interested in which I'd give a higher rating than this.

The transition between events are getting worse and worse aswell. It's like Sophia has a pocket-teleporter going from one place to another with absolutely nothing inbetween. Event based releases are ruining this game more and more.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
A STUPID question, but a valid one! Why does the OP's post say:
Changelog: v0.205 N/A

If we clearly had the exclusion of the LIFE MODEL scene and the inclusion of the GYN WITH VICKY/DESHAWN scene?

Sorry, Bibifoc , for tagging you here. You helped me once... Can you explain to me how this OP update works and what it means: Changelog: v0.205 N/A ?

One more question: Why didn't you leave the download links for version 0.201 and for those new to the game who haven't seen the LIFE MODEL scene yet?

VERSION 0.201 (PART 2) - Links removed from OP post (Links reposted)
1722323022447.png

VERSION 0.205 (PART 2)
1722323045019.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pgee

kazad73

Dec 6, 2020
Can someone address me the mac compressed version? Can't find it due to the thousand of comments.
It should be posted on the first page, instead of searching usefully in the last pages of the thread.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
And here I thought that you were cool. :LOL: Let's just say that the women in my life always said they needed a couple of days rest after I was done with them. :p
It smells the dick pic contest :sneaky:
Seriously, I appreciate your timely mods in these games. Looking for the gallery update in Myriam.
Done... but I release only with the public release out of respect for Zorlun's work, so the 5th if I'm right.

Reactions: doccop63

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
What scene are you talking about exactly? :unsure:
Wow! You're more lost than I am.
LIFE MODEL is the scene with the condom on the students. It was removed from this version 0.205. At least it no longer appears in the gallery, unless there is another way to access it.

Mar 22, 2018
to see what a FMC game should look like, go play "Inside jennifer" if you haven't already
there are ton of stuff in there: good wife,filthy route, lesbian,teacher students rel,blackmail,rape,etc
the devs have like 150 paid members while they are creating insanely good stuff (animated scenes too) and their game have finished already.
after seeing L/P is moving forward with side stories that's my cue to quit following this game foreseeable future and besides
after the gym event i somehow lost interest in the game anyways, don't think we'd be getting more of sam/dylan stuff anytime soon and i'm not interested in the current roadmap so,
for the people asking for next updates:
1. Old geezers / underage kids (3 months up until L/P opens another patreon page which you should sub again)
he won't cut this out because he wants to use the time to make the necessary changes to comply with patreon
2. taking dylan to club (no ero/sex) (short) 2-3 months
3. sam cello (super short, no ero/sex) 2-3 months
4. museum guys (i know right! sigh, at the best something like gym event) 2-3 months
5. ranch (pure lesbian) 3-4 months at best

mid 2026 if we are optimistic - don't know whats on the table at that time and don't care to be honest
i won't be enagaged in this thread anymore, but might check on it every 6 months or so, dm me in case of sex with dylan/sam though :D
if you are a supporter and happy with what you get, then keep up the good work and support the dev.

hey L/P if you are reading this, use the next events with dylan/sam and HAWK TUAH ON THING for petes sake, LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DDTolik and Bmagada

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wow! You're more lost than I am.
LIFE MODEL is the scene with the condom on the students. It was removed from this version 0.205. At least it no longer appears in the gallery, unless there is another way to access it.
Oh, now I get what you mean. Yeah, that stuff was probably removed due to L&P's recent drama with Patreon resulting in a ban because of underage content. Not quite sure why as he's already banned and Subscribestar doesn't mind this kinda stuff, but yeah.

Tho...Makes me wonder how new players gonna play through the game now with this stuff gone. Are they running into big plotholes or something?

Reactions: Mars88

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I just wish one guy would fuck her brains out. Set the precedent so it doesn't seem like it's going to keep being lesbian and incredibly tame hetero shit. That school room scene she was watching gave me hope and then nothing ever since.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes